BSB41419 Certificate IV In Work Health & Safety – Week 2 Face-to-Face Workshop
Only $1490 Upfront for the Cert IV WHS 1-Week Face-to-Face Workshop. Hurry – Enquire Now! Ends 29th September.
Kick start your training and set yourself up for success by attending a 5-day face-toface WHS workshop with an expert trainer!
The latest BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is perfect for those wishing to work as a:
- WHS Officer
- WHS Coordinator
- Safety Representative
- Health and Safety Officer
- Safety Advisor
The BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety supersedes the BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety.
For entry and resource requirements, please visit the Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety course page.
There are no formal prerequisites required to enter the Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety BSB41419, however it is preferred that students:
- Are 18 years or older
- Have sound language and literacy skills (at least Year 10 English, or equivalent)
Students are also required to:
- Obtain a Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Provide a valid ID with his/her picture and signature
- Undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy Evaluation
- Undertake a Personal Learning Plan Evaluation before accessing the course materials and commencing studies
All students considering a self-paced online course should give consideration to the following prior to enrolment:
- Ability to access any required technologies
- Information technology skills in accessing and using online programs
- Experience and self-motivation to learn on their own
- Competing pressures, such as work and family commitments, that may impact self-paced study time
The BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is comprised of 10 units – 5 core units plus 5 elective units. Many workplaces look for the skills covered in this work health and safety course in someone conducting safety officer duties. Our course elective units have been carefully selected to enable participants to contribute to an organisation’s OH&S systems with confidence.
BSBWHS412 – Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws
BSBWHS413 – Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
BSBWHS414 – Contribute to WHS risk management
BSBWHS415 – Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
BSBWHS416 – Contribute to workplace incident response
BSBCMM401 – Make a presentation
BSBRES411 – Analyse and present research information
BSBWHS418 – Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors
BSBWRT401 – Write complex documents
BSBRSK401 – Identify risk and apply risk management processes
*Payment plans and options available for selected courses only. Course timetables only for courses that offer blended delivery option.
I have just completed my TAE40116 and can honestly say I thoroughly enjoyed my course. The most impressive part of my course would have to be the staff. The student services team are always willing to help. The trainers and supervisors are the same and not to mention so friendly. Thanks for everything!