Safe Online Delivery!
“Road to Recovery” Sale On NOW!
From Only $199 for Adult Language,
Literacy and Numeracy Skills.
Hurry - Enquire Now! Ends in 3 Days.
Your FREE TAELLN411 Unit Info Pack Includes:
✓ Full Course Outline
✓ Latest Pricing and Promotions
✓ Payment Plans and Options*
✓ Latest Timetable* Information
Update Your Training And Assessment Skills Set With The New TAELLN411 Unit!
The TAELLN411 is the latest “Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills” unit. The TAELLN411 is a core unit of the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. To maintain an industry standard, where Language, Literacy and Numeracy is seen as an important aspect of training and assessment, all vocational trainers will need to hold, or demonstrate competency for the TAELLN411 unit. If you currently hold a TAELLN401 you are not required to upgrade to the latest TAELLN411 Address Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Skills as they are equivalent competencies.
Inspire works with a range of reputable parties to market and recruit for national qualification and courses. Students of Inspire Education may be recruited by other parties under specific arrangements.
|Yes! We price match. Want to study with Inspire, but have found a cheaper, equivalent course elsewhere?
If so, let us know! We want to help you ‘Find your Spark’ – so talk to us, and we’ll do our best to match their price!
Ask us now! Call 1800 506 509 for more information.
Terms and conditions apply.
|TAELLN411||TAELLN411 – Address Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Skills|
Expected Study Hours:
||Up to 103 hours|
Start any time for Online Self-Paced!
Study at Your Own Pace or Choose from a Range of Flexible Study Options
Enrol in the Best Courses, for Some of the Lowest Fees in Australia
Enjoy the Best Possible Training and Support from Passionate Trainers
What Will You Learn in the TAELLN411 Unit?
The TAELLN411 unit addresses the skills and knowledge a vocational trainer or assessor needs to identify and support the language, literacy and numeracy skill requirements of a learner group in a training or work environment.
This unit will use a mixture of practical and knowledge based assessments to establish competence in abilities such as:
- Identifying the LLN requirements of learner groups.
- Customising learning resources to address LLN requirements.
- Selecting, using and reviewing assessment strategies for identified LLN needs of learner groups.
- Explaining techniques for evaluating your own training and assessment practice.
Unit Delivery Outline
The TAELLN411 is available Australia-wide via 1-Day Online Workshops and via 1-Day Face-to-Face Workshops held in Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney throughout the year (click here for the timetable). You will commence all assessments in your single day workshop and will get up to 2 months of Self-Paced Online Learning with full trainer support to complete any remaining work, if there are any.
The TAELLN411 Unit is also available Australia-wide through Mixed Mode Delivery. You will study at your own pace based on your personal schedule and will get up to 3 months with full trainer support to complete all assessments. Delivery includes face-to-face online webinars, self-paced study, workplace learning, directed research and online learning and assessment materials and activities.
TAELLN411 workshops run from 8:30am to 5:00pm. The available dates and locations are the following (enquire now for a free infopack with the complete list):
TAELLN411 Workshops Schedule
|05 October 2021||Online|
|01 November 2021||Online|
|23 November 2021||Parramatta|
|24 January 2022||Online | Brisbane | Melbourne | Parramatta|
|15 March 2022||Online|
|19 April 2022||Online | Brisbane | Melbourne | Parramatta|
|26 April 2022||Online|
|14 June 2022||Online|
NOTE: Face-to-face workshops are subject to state COVID-19 restrictions
Please read the Inspire Education (RTO# 32067) complaints and appeals policies and procedures in the Inspire Education Student Handbook before enrolling by clicking here.
Expected Study Hours: There are up to 103 study hours for this unit, depending on your training experience and preferred delivery method. Your 2-Month (for Online and Face-to-Face Workshops) or 3-Month (for Self-Paced Online Learning) course duration will begin on your unit commencement date.
As mentioned, the amount of training and support required for each learner will vary according to their existing experience, knowledge and skills in this area.
Inspire Education has identified three (3) student cohorts:
- Beginner Cohort (Full Study Model) – limited knowledge or skill in the competence contained in this qualification. No recent related industry experience. Study hours is up to 103 hours
- Advanced Cohort (Partial Recognition Pathway) – extensive knowledge and skill in the competence contained in this qualification. Recent related industry work experience of one year or more. These include learners who have previously worked as a VET trainer, assessor, or learning development writer. Study hours is up to 85 hours
- Expert Cohort (Assessment only) – consists of individuals with current industry experience of 2 or more years and extensive specific knowledge and skill in the competence contained in this qualification. These include learners who have worked as a trainer and assessor for an RTO for 2 to 5 years. Study hours is up to 51 hours
Assessment is conducted using a combination of Questioning (e.g. written/oral questions, interviews, self-evaluation, and questionnaires), Product-based Methods (e.g. reports, displays, work samples, role plays, presentations, and outputs), Direct Observation (e.g. assessments in real-time in the workplace or in a simulated off-the-job situation that reflects the workplace), and Third-Party Evidence* (e.g. observation, skills workbook, workplace assessment workbook, logbook, and third-party reports)
*Students have the option to undertake assessments for certain subjects in the workplace or using the simulation environment
As part of the unit, you will need to complete some workplace-based assessments. You will need to be a trainer or conduct training in a real workplace as well as have access to learners that have language, literacy and numeracy requirements.
There are no formal entry requirements for the TAELLN411 unit. However, it is preferable that you are actively training and hold a TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification or equivalent.
It is recommended that students:
- Are 18 years or older
- Have sound language and literacy skills (at least Year 10 English or equivalent)
- Have basic computer skills
Students are also required to:
- Obtain a Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Provide a valid ID with his/her picture and signature
- Undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy Evaluation
- Undertake a Personal Learning Plan Evaluation before accessing the course materials and commencing studies
All students considering a self-paced online course should give consideration to the following prior to enrolment:
- Ability to access any required technologies
- Information technology skills in accessing and using online programs
- Experience and self-motivation to learn on their own
- Competing pressures, such as work and family commitments, that may impact self-paced study time
To support you in your TAELLN411 studies Inspire will provide:
- Access to a student account in the Learning Management System (LMS) for submission
- Learning Materials and Assessment Workbooks
- Simulations, where applicable
- Templates for completing Project Documents
- Access to an LLN Specialist for consultation and verification of approaches
- Qualified trainer to deliver face-to-face content (for workshops ONLY)
To complete your studies you will need to have access to:
- Where possible, access to a workplace where you can complete your assessments under a supervisor (Note: Inspire Education will provide a simulated environment for students unable to secure a workplace for their assessments – for units applicable under simulated pathway only)
- Video-recording equipment or a qualified assessor holding the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or its successor) (for self-paced delivery only)
- At least four (4) real vocational learners
- Access to learning resources, training and assessment strategies, and assessment tools
- Headset and camera (for virtual workshops)
- A computer with:
- Internet access through Google Chrome
- MS Word, MS Excel, or equivalent applications
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
Students enrolled in this course may wish to study other courses that will support them in developing their training and assessment skills.
Options available include:
- TAE40116 – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- TAE50216 – Diploma of Training Design and Development
- TAE50116 – Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
Recognition of Prior Learning
We understand that many professional trainers will have already developed LLN tools, resources and processes that can be used as evidence of competence in the TAELLN411 unit. RPL is available for any learner who can provide documented evidence of competence through previous training (formal or informal), or previous life or work experience.
The RPL process is really straightforward, simply indicate on your enrolment form that you would like to apply for RPL and once your enrolment is confirmed, you will receive an RPL kit to help with evidence collection. Your trainer will also call to go through any potential RPL opportunities you may have. Simple!
*Payment plans and options are available to selected courses only. Course timetables only for courses that offer blended delivery option.