Safe Online Course!
“Skills Stimulus Incentive” On NOW!
Only $990 - latest Cert IV TAE.
Hurry - Enquire Now! Ends in 9 Days.
Your FREE Certificate IV in Training and Assessment Course Info Pack Includes:
✓ Full Course Outline
✓ Latest Pricing and Promotions
✓ Payment Plans and Options
✓ Latest Timetable Information
The TAE40116 is perfect for experienced teachers of vocational education courses and trainers who wish to use their education and training background to be at the forefront of the training industry, by having Australia’s newest and latest Training and Assessment qualification.
Doing the full course will take you up to 1201 study hours, but you can jumpstart your study if you have existing qualifications or recent training experience. This will let you gain credits for relevant course units you’ve already taken, allowing you to avoid doing the entire course from scratch, if you have enough evidence and documents to prove your competence and industry experience.
What you’ll get for this amazing low price:
- New and latest TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Premium Trainer Support (phone and online messaging)!
- Online Course with Free Face to Face Webinars!
- Engaging Quality Cert IV TAE Materials + more!
Where Can the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) Take Your Career?
Australia’s new and latest ‘Train the Trainer’ Qualification, the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (Cert IV TAE), is a nationally-accredited course designed for anyone wanting to engage in careers such as:
- Enterprise Trainer and Assessor
- TAFE Teacher
- Training Advisor
- Workplace Trainer
- Trainer in a Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
- Vocational Education Teacher
- Setting up your own RTO
- Training and Development
- Any career that requires a Professional Trainer skill-set
Inspire works with a range of reputable parties to market and recruit for national qualification and courses. Students of Inspire Education may be recruited by other parties under specific arrangements.
|Course Code:||Course Name:|
|TAE40116||Certificate IV in Training and Assessment|
|Course Duration:||Expected Study Hours:|
|12 Months||Up to 1201 hours depending on your experience|
||Start any time for Online Self-Paced!
Check out our timetables for workshop courses schedule
Study at Your Own Pace or Choose from a Range of Flexible Study Options
Enrol in the Best Courses, for Some of the Lowest Fees in Australia
Enjoy the Best Possible Training and Support from Passionate Trainers
Course Outline & Structure
The TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is comprised of 10 course units, including 9 core units plus 1 elective unit. Upon enrolment, you will be assigned to a Cohort depending on your previous qualifications, industry skills and knowledge, and relevant training experiences.
The Cohort you will be assigned into will determine how much gap training and study hours you need to complete the course. The standard course duration for all Cohorts is 12 months, except if you go through the TAE40110 to TAE40116 Upgrade, where you will be given 3 months.
The Cohorts are as follows:
- Beginner Cohort (Full Study Model) – Students with limited knowledge or skill in the competence contained in the TAE40116 will be assigned to the Beginner Cohort. They include those without any prior training qualifications and recent related industry experience. Qualified teachers who do not have any Vocational Education and Training (VET) qualifications or experience may be assigned here. Universities and schools have a different focus from TAFE and RTOs and academic degrees are totally different from VET qualifications, which are more competency-based. Qualified teachers who want to fast track the new TAE40116 course will have to provide evidence of their skills and knowledge in the vocational education industry to be assigned to higher Cohorts. Expected study hours is up to 1201 hours.
- Intermediate Cohort (Partial Study Model) – Existing trainers with limited recent related industry experience and moderate prior knowledge and skill in the competence contained in the TAE40116 will be assigned to the Intermediate Cohort. They include vocational teachers and trainers who already have the BSZ40198 Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training, also with recent industry experience. Expected study hours is up to 981 hours.
- Advanced Cohort (Partial Recognition Pathway) – Experienced trainers with recent related industry work experience of 2 years or more and extensive knowledge and skill in the competence contained in the TAE40116 will be assigned to the Advanced Cohort. They include vocational teachers and trainers who already have the TAA40104 or TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and with at least one year of recent related industry work experience. Expected study hours is up to 748 hours.
- Expert Cohort (Assessment Only) – Very experienced trainers with current industry experience of 5 or more years and with extensive specific knowledge and skill in the competence contained in the TAE40116 will be assigned to the Expert Cohort. They are recommended to undertake a full recognition pathway. These students include vocational teachers and trainers holding the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and who are currently working in the vocational education sector. Expected study hours is up to 600 hours.
Assessments are conducted using a combination of written questions and activities, case studies, and projects to give you maximum opportunity to develop your knowledge in training and assessment. It also includes portfolio, reflection, direct observation, and skills logbook to be completed during vocational placement.
Visit the main TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment page here to read more about assessment methods, placement and completion requirements.
Students enroling in the TAE40116 course must be able to demonstrate vocational competency in their proposed teaching and assessing area. Vocational competency is defined as broad industry knowledge and experience, and may include, but is not limited to, holding a relevant unit of competency or qualification.
All students are required to complete a Vocational Competency Evaluation to demonstrate vocational competency in their proposed teaching and assessing area. It is also recommended that they are 18 years or older, have sound language and literacy skills (at least Year 10 English, or equivalent), and have basic computer skills.
They are also required to obtain a Unique Student Identifier (USI); provide a valid ID with his/her picture and signature; undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy Evaluation; and undertake a Personal Learning Plan Evaluation before accessing the course materials and commencing studies.
Lastly, all students considering a self-paced online course should give consideration to the following prior to enrolment:
- Ability to access any required technologies
- Information technology skills in accessing and using online programs
- Experience and self-motivation to learn on their own
- Competing pressures, such as work and family commitments, that may impact self-paced study time
Visit the main TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment page here to get the complete course resources.
The TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is the latest nationally recognised qualification for anyone who is operating in a training and/or assessing capacity within their organisation, or anyone wishing to become a trainer at an Australian TAFE or RTO. We have organised these units into three major areas of TAE: Design, Delivery, and Assessment.
Core Units Include (9 Total):
TAEDES401 – Design and develop learning programs
TAEDES402 – Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
TAEDEL401 – Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
TAEDEL402 – Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
TAEASS401 – Plan assessment activities and processes
TAEASS402 – Assess competence
TAEASS403 – Participate in assessment validation
TAEASS502 – Design and develop assessment tools
TAELLN411 – Address adult language, literacy, and numeracy skills
BSBCMM401 – Make a presentation
Gaining the TAE40116 Cert IV TAE Couldn't Be Easier!
Obtaining your TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment with Inspire couldn’t be any simpler.
- Enquire now to get an Infopack with complete course requirements and enrolment instructions
- Send in your accomplished enrolment form for the TAE40116 Certificate in Training and Assessment
- Our RPL/Upgrade specialist will get in touch to discuss RPL opportunities for your existing training work experience
- Submit your RPL kit with documents and other evidence of your qualifications and experience
- Complete gap training for the remaining units
Please note that the new TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment now has stricter requirements compared to the superseded TAE40110 course. Qualified trainers will have to provide evidences for their skills and knowledge and experiences to get RPL, but the TAE40116 specifically puts emphasis on industry experiences that include working as a trainer at a TAFE institution or at an RTO.
Workshop Locations and Timetables
*Payment plans and options are available to selected courses only. Course timetables only for courses that offer blended delivery option.