Safe Online Delivery!
March Pricing and Promotions* On NOW!
Only $1490 Upfront^ for Diploma Project Mgmt
Hurry - Enquire Now! Ends 31st March.
Your FREE Diploma in Project Management Course Info Pack Includes:
✓ Full Course Outline
✓ Latest Pricing and Promotions
✓ Payment Plans and Options*
✓ Latest Timetable* Information
This is one of Australia’s leading diploma-level project management courses. Being nationally-accredited, it is ideal for those that need strong project management skills for their current role, want to gain new skills, wishes to apply for a promotion, and those that want a new job that requires strong project management knowledge.
Inspire’s diploma-level project management training is designed to give you the advanced skills you need to propel your career forward in jobs, across a range of sectors!
During this course, you’ll learn how to manage project scope, time, quality, procurement, cost, human resources, and risk. Additionally, you’ll learn how to manage project information, communication, stakeholder engagement, and how to lead and manage effective teams.
Where Can the BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management Take Your Career?
Time to gain the job that you have always wanted? This Diploma of Project Management online course is perfect for those wishing to become a:
- Project Manager
- Construction Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Program Manager
- Certified Project Manager
- Project Stakeholder
- IT Project Manager
- Project Tracker
- PMO Manager
- Site Foreman
- Project Leader
- Project Director
- Senior Project Manager
- Implementation Manager
- Construction Site Manager
- Program Administrator
- Technical Project Manager
- Creative Project Manager
- Research Project Manager
- Event Project Manager
Inspire works with a range of reputable parties to market and recruit for national qualification and courses. Other parties may recruit students of Inspire Education under specific arrangements.
|BSB51415||Diploma in Project Management|
Expected Study Hours:
|12 Months||Up to 850 hours depending on your experience|
|Online Self-Paced Course||Start any time for Online Self-Paced!|
Study at Your Own Pace or Choose from a Range of Flexible Study Options
Enrol in the Best Courses, for Some of the Lowest Fees in Australia
Enjoy the Best Possible Training and Support from Passionate Trainers
Course Delivery Options
Inspire Education (RTO# 32067) delivers the BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management online, and through Mixed Mode Delivery. This means students complete their course at their own pace, using Inspire’s online student portal. Delivery includes face-to-face webinars, self-paced study, directed research, and online learning and assessment materials and activities.
Online study is ideal if you want to learn according to your own schedule, and gain your qualification as fast as you can. You can study at your own pace with full trainer support throughout your studies. Your course materials are accessed online, so you are free to work on your course in your own time, from anywhere in Australia.
This online Diploma Project Management course can be studied from anywhere in Australia, including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth – as well as other cities, remote communities, or anywhere with internet access.
Being online, this BSB51415 course has a rolling intake throughout the year. This means you can enrol and start your course straight away, or on your preferred start date.
Please read our policies and procedures in the Inspire student handbook before enrolling by clicking here.
Course Duration: You will have up to 12 months starting from your commencement date to complete the Self-Paced Online course. Students can enrol anytime during the year under this delivery method.
What Will You Learn in this Diploma of Project Management Online Course?
The BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management is designed to teach you advanced skills to make sure you know the best methods to manage projects effectively.
You will learn how to manage all aspects of projects, including the management of project scope, cost, time, quality, risk, human resources, and procurement. Additionally, you will gain skills to manage engagement with project stakeholders, project integration, information and communication, and manage effective teams.
Ultimately, the Diploma of Project Management will ensure you have the skills and knowledge you need to manage projects effectively and confidently – across virtually any industry, or sector.
Turn your dreams into a reality… start your Diploma of Project Management (BSB51415) today!!
There are no formal prerequisites to enrol in this qualification. However, it is preferred that you:
- Are 18 years or older
- Have sound language and literacy skills (at least Year 10 English, or equivalent)
- Have basic computer skills
- Hold the BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice OR some industry experience in a relevant role (e.g. Project Coordinator, Project Team Leader, Project Management Officer)
Students are also required to:
- Obtain a Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Provide a valid ID with picture and signature
- Undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy Evaluation
- Undertake a Personal Learning Plan with Cohort explanation and learning pathway
All students considering a self-paced online course should give consideration to the following prior to enrolment:
- Ability to access any required technologies
- Information technology skills in accessing and using online programs
- Experience and self-motivation to learn on their own
- Competing pressures, such as work and family commitments, that may impact self-paced study time
The Diploma of Project Management (BSB51415) is an ideal qualification if you are seeking to build on your previous experience or training with more advanced project management skills. This course is a suitable training path if you have already completed a Certificate IV in Project Management (BSB41515) qualification and want to continue your studies in this area.
Once enrolled in this course, you may also consider additional training to complement your Project Management skillset:
- TAE40116 – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- BSB42015 – Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB40215 – Certificate IV in Business
- BSB40515 – Certificate IV in Business Administration
- BSB41015 – Certificate IV in Human Resources
- BSB41419 – Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- BSB61218 – Advanced Diploma of Program Management
The BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management is comprised of 12 units – 8 core units and 4 elective units. This project management course covers all facets of effectively managing projects and achieving goals and objectives. Our elective units have been selected to ensure you have a well-rounded set of project management skills useful in a wide variety of roles.
Clustering: Inspire Education has clustered the 12 units in this Diploma qualification into just 8 easy-to-follow workbooks. Clustering has allowed us to group similar learning tasks together and assess competencies found in multiple units just once. It can result in a faster, more holistic learning experience for you and help you complete the course as quickly as possible.
- BSBPMG511 – Manage project scope
- BSBPMG512 – Manage project time
- BSBPMG513 – Manage project quality
- BSBPMG514 – Manage project cost
- BSBPMG515 – Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG516 – Manage project information and communication
- BSBPMG517 – Manage project risk
- BSBPMG521 – Manage project integration
- BSBPMG518 – Manage project procurement
- BSBPMG519 – Manage project stakeholder engagement
- BSBWOR501 – Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBWOR502 – Lead and manage team effectiveness
The BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management, which supersedes and is equivalent to this course, was released on 19 October 2020. The BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management has an 18-month teach out period, starting from that date. As such, students will still gain this qualification, provided they successfully complete course requirements within this period. For more information, please visit our BSB 7.0 Update FAQ page.
Resources Provided by Inspire
To support you in your studies Inspire will provide:
- Access to a student account in the Learning Management System (LMS) for submission
- Learning Materials and Assessment Workbooks
- Simulations, where applicable
- Templates for completing Project Documents
Resources Supplied by the Student
To complete your studies you will need to have access to:
- Where possible, access to a workplace where they can manage a project from start to finish during their course under a supervisor (Note: Inspire Education will provide a simulated environment for students unable to secure a workplace for their assessments – for units applicable under simulated pathway only)
- A computer with:
- Internet access through Google Chrome
- MS Word, MS PowerPoint, or equivalent applications
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
Course Outline & Structure
Inspire Education has adopted a “clustered” approach for our Diploma of Project Management course. This means we have divided our courses into just eight (8) workbooks, instead of doing it unit by unit.
Expected Study Hours: The project management course has an expected study time of 850 hours, depending on your industry experience.
To assess your knowledge, you will be asked to complete a Personal Learning Plan Evaluation after you enrol. Upon completion, you will be provided with a training plan that identifies your cohort, taking into account your existing level of knowledge and skill in this vocational area. The amount of training and support required for each learner will vary according to their existing experience, knowledge and skills in this area.
Inspire Education has identified four student cohorts:
- Beginner Cohort (Full Study Model) – limited knowledge or skill in the competence contained in this qualification. No recent related industry experience. Study hours is up to 850 hours.
- Intermediate Cohort (Partial Study Model) – moderate prior knowledge and skill in the competence contained in this qualification. Limited recent related industry experience. Study hours is up to 690 hours.
- Advanced Cohort (Partial Recognition Pathway) – extensive knowledge and skill in the competence contained in this qualification. Recent related industry work experience of one year or more. Study hours is up to 525 hours.
- Expert Cohort (Assessment only) – consists of individuals with current industry experience of 3 or more years and extensive specific knowledge and skill in the competence contained in this qualification. Study hours is up to 368 hours.
Assessment is conducted using a combination of Questioning (e.g. written/oral questions, interviews, self-evaluation, and questionnaires), Product-based Methods (e.g. reports, displays, work samples, role plays, presentations, and outputs), Portfolio (e.g. written documents, photographs, videos, logbooks), Direct Observation (e.g. assessments in real-time in the workplace or in a simulated off-the-job situation that reflects the workplace), and Third-Party Evidence* (e.g. observation, skills workbook, workplace assessment workbook, logbook, and third-party reports)
*Students have the option to undertake assessments for certain subjects in the workplace or using the simulation environment
^To enrol now, pay only the Upfront fee and take advantage of easy monthly payments for the remaining course balance. View the course information pack for complete pricing details.