Safe Online Delivery!
“2021 New Year, New Career" Sale On NOW!
Only $990 for Cert IV Project Mgmt
Hurry - Enquire Now! Ends in 8 Days.
Your FREE Certificate IV in Project Management Practice Course Info Pack Includes:
✓ Full Course Outline
✓ Latest Pricing and Promotions
✓ Payment Plans and Options
✓ Latest Timetable Information
This BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management is one of Australia’s most popular, entry-level, project management courses. Being nationally-accredited, it is ideal for anyone that needs skills for their current role, wants to gain new skills, those wishing to apply for a promotion, and those that want a new job that requires project management knowledge.
Inspire’s project management training is designed to give you the extra skills you need to propel your career forward, across a range of sectors!
During this course, you’ll learn how to apply project scope management, time management, and quality management techniques. Additionally, you’ll learn about project cost management, human resources management approaches, information and communication, risk management, procurement, and life cycle management processes and techniques.
Where Can this Project Management Course Take Your Career?
Most people doing this training course do so to get project management skills they can apply to their current job and sector or to get a promotion. Others are seeking new jobs and careers.
This Certificate IV in Project Management online course will help you develop many critical skills for those wishing to become a:
- Project Officer
- Project Administrator
- Commercial analysts
- Project management officer
- Project support officer
- Construction contract administrator
- Quality assurance officer
- Project analyst
- Construction administrator
- Project Officer
- Contract officer
- Project team member
- Senior Project Officer
- Quality Control Officer
Inspire works with a range of reputable parties to market and recruit for national qualification and courses. Other parties may recruit students to Inspire Education under specific arrangements.
|BSB41515||Certificate IV in Project Management Practice|
Expected Study Hours:
|12 Months||Up to 610 hours depending on your experience|
|Online, Self-Paced Course||Start right away!|
Study at Your Own Pace or Choose from a Range of Flexible Study Options
Enrol in the Best Courses, for Some of the Lowest Fees in Australia
Enjoy the Best Possible Training and Support from Passionate Trainers
Course Delivery Options
Inspire Education (RTO# 32067) delivers the BSB41515 Cert IV in Project Management online, and through Mixed Mode Delivery. This means students complete their course at their own pace, using Inspire’s online student portal. Delivery includes face-to-face webinars, self-paced study, directed research, and online learning and assessment materials and activities.
Online study is ideal if you want to learn according to your own schedule, and gain your qualification as fast as you can. You can study at your own pace with full trainer support throughout your studies. Your course materials are accessed online, so you are free to work on your course in your own time, from anywhere in Australia.
This online Cert IV Project Management course can be studied from anywhere in Australia, including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth – as well as other cities, remote communities, or anywhere with internet access.
Being online, this BSB41515 course has a rolling intake throughout the year. This means you can enrol and start your course straight away, or on your preferred start date.
Please read our policies and procedures in the Inspire student handbook before enrolling by clicking here.
Course Duration: You will have up to 12 months starting from your commencement date to complete the Self-Paced Online course. Students can enrol anytime during the year under this delivery method.
What Will You Learn in this Certificate IV in Project Management Online Course?
The BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice has been designed to equip you with an important set of marketable project management skills.
This course covers techniques on project scope, human resources management, quality management, project life cycle, procurement procedures, information management, cost management and more. It has been developed in consultation with industry, trainers & assessors and with feedback from learners to ensure that it is accessible to students and relevant in the industry.
You can start applying your skills learned, straight away – because the course is designed for you to apply your project management techniques on a real project at work! Don’t worry if you don’t have your own workplace though. We also provide a simulated project environment, so you can still complete this certificate even if you are not currently employed.
There are no prerequisites required to enter the Certificate IV in Project Management Practice (BSB41515). It is preferred that students:
- Are 18 years or older
- Have sound language and literacy skills (at least Year 10 English, or equivalent)
- Hold a Certificate III in Business (or other relevant qualification) or some industry experience in a relevant role
- Have basic computer skills
Students are required to:
- Obtain a Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Provide a valid ID with his/her picture and signature
- Undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy Evaluation
- Undertake a Personal Learning Plan with Cohort explanation and learning pathway
All students considering a self-paced online course should give consideration to the following prior to enrolment:
- Ability to access any required technologies
- Information technology skills in accessing and using online programs
- Experience and self-motivation to learn on their own
- Competing pressures, such as work and family commitments, that may impact self-paced study time
The qualification is ideal for those entering the world of project management, or developing and formalising their skills to take on more challenges.
Once enrolled in the Certificate IV in Project Management Practice, you may also consider additional training to complement your Project Management skillset:
- BSB40515 – Certificate IV in Business Administration
- BSB40215 – Certificate IV in Business
- BSB42015 – Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB41419 – Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- TAE40116 – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Skills gained during from your Cert IV Project Management course can be built on with further project management training, such as:
The BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice is comprised 9 course units – 3 core units and 6 elective units. This course covers the skills required in order to effectively apply project management techniques to participate in the project management process and achieve project goals.
Unit Clustering: Inspire Education has clustered the course units in to just 5 easy-to-follow workbooks. Clustering can provide a faster, more holistic learning experience by reducing the amount of duplicate content and assessing learning objectives that are found in multiple course units just once.
- BSBPMG409 – Apply project scope management techniques
- BSBPMG410 – Apply project time management techniques
- BSBPMG411 – Apply project quality management techniques
- BSBPMG412 – Apply project cost management techniques
- BSBPMG413 – Apply project human resources management approaches
- BSBPMG414 – Apply project information management and communications techniques
- BSBPMG415 – Apply project risk management techniques
- BSBPMG416 – Apply project procurement procedures
- BSBPMG417 – Apply project life cycle management processes
The BSB40920 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice, which supersedes and is equivalent to this course, was released on 19 October 2020. The BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice has an 18-month teach out period, starting from that date. As such, students will still gain this qualification, provided they successfully complete course requirements within this period. For more information, please visit our BSB 7.0 Update FAQ page.
Resources Provided by Inspire
To support you in your studies Inspire will provide:
- Access to a student account in the Learning Management System (LMS) for submission
- Learning Materials and Assessment Workbooks
- Simulations, where applicable
- Templates and documentation for completing assessments
Resources Supplied by the Student
To complete your studies you will need to have access to:
- Where possible, access to a workplace where they can complete their assessments under a supervisor (Note: Inspire Education will provide a simulated environment for students unable to secure a workplace for their assessments – for units applicable under simulated pathway only)
- Computer with:
- Internet access through Google Chrome
- MS Word, MS PowerPoint or equivalent applications
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Access to Project Management Application capable of creating Gantt charts (MS Project, Wrike, etc.)
Course Outline & Structure
Expected Study Hours: There are a total of up to 610 expected study hours for this course, depending on your existing skills and knowledge. To assess your knowledge, you will be asked to complete a Personal Learning Plan Evaluation after you enrol. Upon completion, you will be provided with a training plan that identifies your cohort, taking into account your existing level of knowledge and skill in this vocational area.
The amount of training and support required for each learner will vary according to their existing experience, knowledge and skills.
Inspire Education has identified four student cohorts:
- Beginner Cohort (Full Study Model) – includes learners with limited relevant knowledge or skill in the competence contained in this qualification; no recent related industry experience; study hours is up to 610 hours
- Intermediate Cohort (Partial Study Model) – includes learners with moderate relevant knowledge and skill in the competence contained in this qualification; limited recent related industry experience; study hours is up to 520 hours
- Advanced Cohort (Partial Recognition Pathway) – includes learners with extensive relevant knowledge and skill in the competence contained in this qualification; recent related industry work experience of one year or more; study hours is up to 440 hours
- Expert Cohort (Assessment only) – consists of individuals with current industry experience of 2 or more years and extensive relevant knowledge and skill in the competence contained in this qualification; these candidates are recommended to undertake a full recognition pathway; this includes candidates holding the BSB40212 Certificate IV in Business who are currently working in the industry; study hours is up to 295 hours
Assessment is conducted using a combination of Questioning (e.g. written/oral questions, interviews, self-evaluation, and questionnaires), Product-based Methods (e.g. reports, displays, work samples, role plays, presentations, and outputs), and Third-Party Evidence* (e.g. observation, skills workbook, workplace assessment workbook, logbook, and third-party reports)
*Students have the option to undertake assessments for certain subjects in the workplace or using the simulation environment
This project management qualification can be used towards some professional project management certifications such as those offered by the Australian Institute of Project Management.