Safe Online Delivery!
End of Winter Intake* On NOW!
Only $1490 Upfront^ for
Diploma Leadership and Management
Hurry - Enquire Now! Ends 31st August.
Your FREE Diploma of Leadership and Management Course Info Pack Includes:
✓ Full Course Outline
✓ Latest Pricing and Promotions
✓ Payment Plans and Options*
✓ Latest Timetable* Information
This Diploma of Leadership and Management is one of Australia’s leading leadership and management diplomas. Being nationally-accredited and recognised, it is ideal for those that seek advanced management skills for their current role, wish to apply for a promotion, have been recently promoted, or that want critical skills and knowledge they can use in their own small business.
Inspire’s online diploma management training is designed to give you the extra skills you need to propel your career forward, across a range of huge range of sectors and industries!
During this course, you’ll learn how to operate effectively in a wide range of senior management roles, and be an effective leader.
Skills you will gain as you progress through the course include how to lead and manage effective work relationships and teams; develop and use emotional intelligence, manage plans, as well as a wide range of advanced skills in how to manage recruitment, people performance, projects, customer service, risk, and your own personal work priorities. You’ll also learn how to communicate with influence, and develop a learning environment in your workplace.
It’s the perfect course for those that want to take a leap forward in their career!
Where Can this Leadership and Management Diploma Take Your Career?
People doing this training course are often seeking a wide range of careers, such as:
- Business Manager
- Operations Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Managing Director
- Office Manager
- Technical Lead
- Development Manager
- Process Management
- Small Business Owner
- Senior Manager
- Project Management Consultant
- Business Management Consultant
- Risk Manager
- Small Business Manager
- Store Manager
- Senior Executive
- Senior Project Manager
- IT Operations Manager
- Head Of Operations
- Business Strategy Manager
- Plant Manager
- Admin Manager
- Sales Manager
- Senior Director
Inspire works with a range of reputable parties to market and recruit for national qualification and courses. Other parties may recruit students to Inspire Education under specific arrangements.
|Yes! We price match. Want to study with Inspire, but have found a cheaper, equivalent course elsewhere? If so, let us know! We want to help you ‘Find your Spark’ – so talk to us, and we’ll do our best to match their price! Ask us now! Call 1800 506 509 for more information. Terms and conditions apply.|
|BSB51918||Diploma in Leadership and Management|
Expected Study Hours:
|12 Months||Up to 1010 hours depending on your experience|
|Online Self-Paced Course||Start any time for Online Self-Paced!|
Study at Your Own Pace or Choose from a Range of Flexible Study Options
Enrol in the Best Courses, for Some of the Lowest Fees in Australia
Enjoy the Best Possible Training and Support from Passionate Trainers
Course Delivery Options
Inspire Education (RTO# 32067) delivers the BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management online, and through Mixed Mode Delivery. This means students complete their course at their own pace, using Inspire’s online student portal. Delivery includes face-to-face webinars, self-paced study, directed research, and online learning and assessment materials and activities.
Online study is ideal if you want to learn according to your own schedule, and gain your qualification as fast as you can. You can study at your own pace with full trainer support throughout your studies. Your course materials are accessed online, so you are free to work on your course in your own time, from anywhere in Australia.
This online Diploma Leadership and Management course can be studied from anywhere in Australia, including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth – as well as other cities, remote communities, or anywhere with internet access.
Being online, this BSB51918 course has a rolling intake throughout the year. This means you can enrol and start your course straight away, or on your preferred start date.
Please read our policies and procedures in the Inspire student handbook before enrolling by clicking here.
Course Duration: You will have up to 12 months starting from your commencement date to complete the Self-Paced Online course. Students can enrol anytime during the year under this delivery method.
What Will You Learn in the Diploma of Leadership and Management
The BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management online course will prepare you for a senior leadership or management role in a wide range of sectors.
You’ll learn how to manage and lead and manage effective teams and workplace relationships, develop and use emotional intelligence, and how to manage people performance. It will also teach you other management skills, such as how to manage operational plans, project work, risk, and quality customer service.
Additionally, during this course you will gain knowledge to recruit quality staff, develop a workplace learning environment, and communicate with influence.
In summary, you will gain the vital skills you need to be an effective senior manager and leader – so why not start today?
There are no entry requirements for the Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51918), but it is recommended that students:
- Are aged 18 years or older
- Have sound language and literacy skills (at least Year 10 English, or equivalent)
- Have intermediate computer skills with Word and Excel
Students are required to:
- Obtain a Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Provide a valid ID with his/her picture and signature
- Undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy Evaluation
- Undertake a Personal Learning Plan Evaluation before accessing the course materials and commencing studies
All students considering a self-paced online course should give consideration to the following prior to enrolment:
- Ability to access any required technologies
- Information technology skills in accessing and using online programs
- Experience and self-motivation to learn on their own
- Competing pressures, such as work and family commitments, that may impact self-paced study time
While enrolled, you may also consider doing additional training that will complement your leadership and management skills. You can check out the following courses:
The BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management has a total of 12 units – 4 core units and 8 elective units. These have been carefully selected so that learners meet the needs of management professionals after successful completion of the course.
BSBLDR502 – Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
BSBLDR511 – Develop and use emotional intelligence
BSBMGT517 – Manage operational plan
BSBWOR502 – Lead and manage team effectiveness
BSBHRM405 – Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
BSBMGT502 – Manage people performance
BSBPMG522 – Undertake project work
BSBCUS501 – Manage quality customer service
BSBLDR513 – Communicate with influence
BSBWOR501 – Manage personal work priorities and professional development
BSBRSK501 – Manage risk
BSBLED501 – Develop a workplace learning environment
The BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management, which supersedes and is equivalent to this course, was released on 19 October 2020. The BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management has an 18-month teach out period, starting from that date. As such, students will still gain this qualification, provided they successfully complete course requirements within this period. For more information, please visit our BSB 7.0 Update FAQ page.
Resources Provided by Inspire
To support you in your studies, Inspire will provide:
- Access to a student account in Inspire Education’s Online Learning Management System for submission
- Learning Materials and Assessment Workbooks
- Simulations, where applicable
- Templates for completing Project Documents
- Access to MYOB
Resources Supplied by the Student
To complete your studies, you will need to have access to:
- Where possible, access to a workplace where you can complete assessments under a supervisor^
- Team leaders/supervisors and staff to lead and manage in the workplace, or at least six (6) people to participate in role-play activities
- Video recording equipment (e.g. mobile phone or video recorder) to record role-play activities
- Computer with:
- Internet access through Google Chrome
- Latest MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, or equivalent applications
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Webcam and USB headset for participating in webinars (optional)
^Note: Inspire Education will provide a simulated environment for students unable to secure a workplace for their assessments – for units applicable under simulated pathway only)
Course Outline & Structure
Expected Study Hours: This course has up to 1010 expected study hours, including Assessment Activities and depending on your existing knowledge and experience. To assess your knowledge, you will be asked to complete a Personal Learning Plan Evaluation after you enrol. Upon completion, you will be provided with a training plan that identifies your cohort, taking into account your existing level of knowledge and skill in this vocational area.
The amount of training and support required for each learner will vary according to their existing experience, knowledge and skills in this area.
Inspire Education has identified four student cohorts:
- Beginner Cohort (Full Study Model) – limited knowledge or skill in the competence contained in this qualification. No recent related industry experience. Study hours is up to 1010 hours.
- Intermediate Cohort (Partial Study Model) – moderate prior knowledge and skill in the competence contained in this qualification. Limited recent related industry experience. Study hours is up to 835 hours.
- Advanced Cohort (Partial Recognition Pathway) – extensive knowledge and skill in the competence contained in this qualification. Recent related industry work experience of at least one year. Study hours is up to 605 hours.
- Expert Cohort (Assessment only) – consists of individuals with current industry experience of 3 or more years and extensive specific knowledge and skill in the competence contained in this qualification. Study hours is up to 576 hours
Assessment is conducted using a combination of Questioning (e.g. written/oral questions, interviews, self-evaluation, and questionnaires), Product-based Methods (e.g. reports, displays, work samples, role plays, presentations, and outputs), Portfolio (e.g. written documents, photographs, videos, logbooks), Direct Observation (e.g. assessments in real-time in the workplace or in a simulated off-the-job situation that reflects the workplace), and Third-Party Evidence* (e.g. observation, skills workbook, workplace assessment workbook, logbook, and third-party reports)
*Students have the option to undertake assessments for certain subjects in the workplace or using the simulation environment
Leadership and Management
News and Related Articles
^To enrol now, pay only the Upfront fee and take advantage of easy monthly payments for the remaining course balance. View the course information pack for complete pricing details.