Safe Online Delivery!
“COVID-19 Recovery Incentive” On NOW!
Only $990 for Diploma of Business
Hurry - Enquire Now! Ends in 3 Days.
Your FREE Diploma of Business Course Info Pack Includes:
✓ Full Course Outline
✓ Latest Pricing and Promotions
✓ Payment Plans and Options*
✓ Latest Timetable* Information
This Diploma qualification is suitable for individuals who have significant experience in a broad range of business settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions. It may also apply to those with little to no vocational experience, but possess strong theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
By studying this course, you will gain the skills and practical expertise across human resources, marketing, risk management and policies and operation to advance your career in business or administration.
Where Can the BSB50215 Diploma of Business Take Your Career?
The Diploma of Business (BSB50215) will give you that extra ‘edge’ in the highly competitive business industry, and is perfect for anyone wishing to engage in job roles such as:
- Executive Officer
- Program Consultant
- Program Coordinator
- Team Leader
Inspire works with a range of reputable parties to market and recruit for national qualification and courses. Students of Inspire Education may be recruited by other parties under specific arrangements.
|Yes! We price match. Want to study with Inspire, but have found a cheaper, equivalent course elsewhere?
If so, let us know! We want to help you ‘Find your Spark’ – so talk to us, and we’ll do our best to match their price!
Ask us now! Call 1800 506 509 for more information.
Terms and conditions apply.
|BSB50215||Diploma of Business|
|Expected Study Hours:|
|12 Months||Up to 1144 hours depending on your experience|
|Mixed Mode||Start any time for Online Self-Paced!|
Study at Your Own Pace or Choose from a Range of Flexible Study Options
Enrol in the Best Courses, for Some of the Lowest Fees in Australia
Enjoy the Best Possible Training and Support from Passionate Trainers
Course Delivery Options
Inspire Education (RTO# 32067) delivers the BSB50215 Diploma of Business online, and through Mixed Mode Delivery. This means students complete their course at their own pace, using Inspire’s online student portal. Delivery includes face-to-face webinars, self-paced study, directed research, and online learning and assessment materials and activities.
Online study is ideal if you want to learn according to your own schedule, and gain your qualification as fast as you can. You can study at your own pace with full trainer support throughout your studies. Your course materials are accessed online, so you are free to work on your course in your own time, from anywhere in Australia.
This online Diploma Business course can be studied from anywhere in Australia, including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth – as well as other cities, remote communities, or anywhere with internet access.
Being online, this BSB50215 course has a rolling intake throughout the year. This means you can enrol and start your course straight away, or on your preferred start date.
Please read our policies and procedures in the Inspire student handbook before enrolling by clicking here.
Course Duration: You will have up to 12 months starting from your commencement date to complete the Self-Paced Online course. Students can enrol anytime during the year under this delivery method.
What Will You Learn in the Business Course?
The BSB50215 Diploma of Business is a nationally accredited course. By completing this qualification, you will gain the skills and practical expertise across human resources, marketing, risk management and policies and operations to advance your career in business or administration.
Gain a broad and holistic understanding of the business foundations by covering a wide range of study areas including marketing, human resources, accounting, and banking and retail. This course will get you ahead in a variety of business fields, including management and human resources.
There are no prerequisites required to enter the Diploma of Business (BSB50215). However, it is preferred that students:
- Are 18 years or older
- Have sound language and literacy skills (at least Year 10 English, or equivalent)
- Have basic computer skills
Students are required to:
- Obtain a Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Provide a valid ID with his/her picture and signature
- Undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy Evaluation
- Undertake a Personal Learning Plan, with Cohort explanation and learning pathway
All students considering a self-paced online course should give consideration to the following prior to enrolment:
- Ability to access any required technologies
- Information technology skills in accessing and using online programs
- Experience and self-motivation to learn on their own
- Competing pressures, such as work and family commitments, that may impact self-paced study time
The BSB50215 Diploma of Business is comprised of a total of 8 elective units, which have been carefully selected to ensure they meet the needs of a wide range of business professionals.
BSBMGT617 – Develop and implement a business plan
BSBMKG507 – Interpret market trends and developments
BSBMKG501 – Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
BSBWOR502 – Lead and manage team effectiveness
BSBINM501 – Manage an information or knowledge management system
BSBADM504 – Plan and implement administrative systems
BSBRSK501 – Manage risk
BSBADM502 – Manage meetings
The BSB50120 Diploma of Business, which superseded this course, was released on 19 October 2020. The BSB50215 Diploma of Business has a teach-out period until 01 July 2022. As such, students will still gain this qualification, provided they successfully complete course requirements within this period. For more information, please visit our BSB 7.0 Update FAQ page.
Resources Provided by Inspire
To support you in your studies Inspire will provide:
- Access to a student account in the Learning Management System (LMS) for submission
- Learning Materials and Assessment Workbooks
- Simulations, where applicable
- Templates for completing Project Documents
Resources Supplied by the Student
To complete your studies you will need to have access to:
- Where possible, access to a workplace where they can complete their assessments under a supervisor (Note: Inspire Education will provide a simulated environment for students unable to secure a workplace for their assessments – for units applicable under simulated pathway only)
- Computer with:
- Internet access through Google Chrome
- MS Word, MS PowerPoint, or equivalent applications
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Access to team leaders/supervisors and staff to lead and manage
- Video-recording equipment (e.g. mobile phone or video recorder) to record role-play activities and presentations
- At least five (5) people to participate in various role plays tasks (may be friends, family members, colleagues, etc.)
- At least twenty (20) participants from different demographics to respond to a survey for the business plan
- Printer and scanner for processing documents
- Webcam and USB headset for participating in webinars (optional)
Course Outline & Structure
Expected Study Hours: There are a total of up to 1144 expected study hours for this course, depending on your existing skills and knowledge. To assess your knowledge, you will be asked to complete a Personal Learning Plan Evaluation after you enrol. Upon completion, you will be provided with a training plan that identifies your cohort, taking into account your existing level of knowledge and skill in this vocational area.
The amount of training and support required for each learner will vary according to their existing experience, knowledge and skills.
Inspire Education has identified four student cohorts:
- Beginner Cohort (Full Study Model) – includes learners with limited relevant knowledge or skill in the competence contained in this qualification; no recent related industry experience; study hours is up to 1144 hours.
- Intermediate Cohort (Partial Study Model) – includes learners with moderate relevant knowledge and skill in the competence contained in this qualification; limited recent related industry experience; study hours is up to 960 hours.
- Advanced Cohort (Partial Recognition Pathway) – includes learners with extensive relevant knowledge and skill in the competence contained in this qualification; recent related industry work experience of one year or more; study hours is up to 655 hours.
- Expert Cohort (Assessment only) – consists of individuals with current industry experience of three or more years and extensive relevant knowledge and skill in the competence contained in this qualification; these candidates are recommended to undertake a full recognition pathway; study hours is up to 576 hours.
Assessment is conducted using a combination of Questioning (e.g. written/oral questions, interviews, self-evaluation, and questionnaires), Product-based Methods (e.g. reports, displays, work samples, role plays, presentations, and outputs), Portfolio (e.g. written documents, photographs, videos, logbooks), Direct Observation (e.g. assessments in real-time in the workplace or in a simulated off-the-job situation that reflects the workplace), and Third-Party Evidence* (e.g. observation, skills workbook, workplace assessment workbook, logbook, and third-party reports)
*Students have the option to undertake assessments for certain subjects in the workplace or using the simulation environment
*Payment plans and options are available to selected courses only. Course timetables only for courses that offer blended delivery option.