Safe Online Delivery!
March Pricing and Promotions* On NOW!
Only $1490 Upfront^ for Cert III Accounts Admin
Hurry - Enquire Now! Ends 31st March.
Your FREE Certificate III in Accounts Administration Course Info Pack Includes:
✓ Full Course Outline
✓ Latest Pricing and Promotions
✓ Payment Plans and Options*
✓ Latest Timetable* Information
This Certificate IV in Accounts Administration is a great course for anyone wanting to learn a broad range of accounts assistant and administration skills. Being nationally-accredited and recognised, it is ideal for anyone that needs accounts skills for use in their current role, wants to gain new accounts skills, or those wishing to apply for a promotion.
Inspire’s online Certificate III in Accounts Administration course is a great start for someone wanting to grow a career with an accounts focus.
During your accounts administration course, you will learn a range of basic accounts functions, useful in a most workplaces. This includes designing business documents, using a comprised account system, processing financial transactions, administering accounts and ledgers, performing financial calculations, preparing financial reports, and other general business skills.
Where Can the FNS30317 Certificate III in Accounts Administration Take Your Career?
The Certificate III in Accounts Administration (FNS30317) course is perfect for individuals who are interested in taking up the following roles:
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Officer/Clerk
- Admin Assistant
- Accounts Payable Office
- Accounts Receivable Officer
- Accounts Clerk
- Accounts Assistant
- Payroll Clerk
- Collections/Credit Officer
Inspire works with a range of reputable parties to market and recruit for national qualification and courses. Students of Inspire Education may be recruited by other parties under specific arrangements.
|FNS30317||Certificate III in Accounts Administration|
Expected Study Hours:
|Up to 12 months||Up to 950 study hours, depending on your existing skills and knowledge|
|Online Self-Paced Learning||Start any time with this delivery method!|
Study at Your Own Pace or Choose from a Range of Flexible Study Options
Enrol in the Best Courses, for Some of the Lowest Fees in Australia
Enjoy the Best Possible Training and Support from Passionate Trainers
Course Delivery Options
Inspire Education (RTO# 32067) delivers the FNS30317 Cert III in Accounts Admin online, and through Mixed Mode Delivery. This means students complete their course at their own pace, using Inspire’s online student portal. Delivery includes face-to-face webinars, self-paced study, directed research, and online learning and assessment materials and activities.
Online study is ideal if you want to learn according to your own schedule, and gain your qualification as fast as you can. You can study at your own pace with full trainer support throughout your studies. Your course materials are accessed online, so you are free to work on your course in your own time, from anywhere in Australia.
This online Cert III Accounts Admin course can be studied from anywhere in Australia, including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth – as well as other cities, remote communities, or anywhere with internet access.
Being online, this FNS30317 course has a rolling intake throughout the year. This means you can enrol and start your course straight away, or on your preferred start date.
Please read our policies and procedures in the Inspire student handbook before enrolling by clicking here.
Course Duration: You will have up to 12 months starting from your commencement date to complete the Self-Paced Online course. Students can enrol anytime during the year under this delivery method.
What Will You Learn in the Accounts Admin Course?
This FNS30317 Certificate III in Accounts Administration online course will help you prepare you to become an effective accounts administrator in a range of workplaces.
The accounting administration course may give you that extra ‘edge’ when applying for accounts admin roles, where processing financial transactions or producing financial reports may be desirable.
During this course, you will gain financial skills such as how to process financial transactions and extract reports, administer accounts and ledgers, perform financial calculations, prepare financial reports, and use a computerised account system.
Furthermore, you’ll learn a range of other useful accounts administration skills such as designing and producing business document, analysing and presenting research info, and delivering and monitoring services to customers.
In summary, completing your Cert III in Account Administration online courses with Inspire will equip you with many exciting new skills that you can use in your current job straight away, or help you to apply to a new job you want!
So what are you waiting for? Start your career in finance, and financial services today!
There are no prerequisites required to enter the Certificate III in Accounts Administration (FNS30317). However, it is preferred that students:
- Are 18 years or older
- Have sound language and literacy skills (at least Year 10 English, or equivalent)
- Have basic computer skills
Students will be required to:
- Obtain a Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Provide a valid ID with picture and signature
- Undertake a Language, Literacy, and Numeracy Evaluation
- Undertake a Personal Learning Plan Evaluation prior to accessing the course materials and commencing studies
All students considering a self-paced online course should give consideration to the following prior to enrolment:
- Ability to access any required technologies
- Information technology skills in accessing and using online programs
- Experience and self-motivation to learn on their own
- Competing pressures, such as work and family commitments, that may impact self-paced study time
The Certificate III in Accounts Administration (FNS30317) is suitable for anyone looking to further their education and training in the financial services industry, and seeking to gain additional administration knowledge. This qualification is also a great start if you want to pursue a career in accounting or any role in the financial services industry.
Once enrolled in this Certificate III in Accounts Admin course, you may also consider additional training to complement your skills in finance:
The FNS30317 Certificate III in Accounts Administration includes a total of 11 units which are divided into 7 core units and 4 elective units. These have been carefully selected so that learners meet the needs of administration professionals after successful completion of the course.
BSBITU306 – Design and produce business documents
BSBWRT301 – Write simple documents
FNSACC304 – Conduct business activities using a computerised accounting system
FNSACC311 – Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
FNSACC312 – Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
FNSACC313 – Perform financial calculations
FNSINC301 – Work effectively in the financial services industry
BSBFIA401 – Prepare Financial Reports
BSBWHS201 – Contribute to health and safety of self and others
BSBRES411 – Analyse and present research information
BSBCUS301 – Deliver and monitor a service to customers
Resources Provided by Inspire
To support you in your studies, Inspire will provide:
- Access to a student account in the Learning Management System (LMS) for submission
- Learning Materials and Assessment Workbooks
- Simulations, where applicable
- Templates for completing Project Documents
- Access to MYOB (Note: MYOB is not compatible with Mac OS)
Resources Supplied by the Student
To complete your studies, you will need to have access to:
- Ongoing access to a workplace to conduct assessments
- Windows computer with:
- Internet access through Google Chrome
- MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, or equivalent applications
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- At least two (2) volunteers to participate in role-play activities
- Photo, audio, and video recording equipment (e.g. phone, camera, etc.)
- Basic calculator (handheld or on a computer)
- Headset (for watching and listening to webinars)
Course Outline & Structure
Expected Study Hours: This course has up to 950 expected study hours, including Assessment Activities and depending on your existing knowledge and experience.
To assess your knowledge, you will be asked to complete a Personal Learning Plan Evaluation after you enrol. Upon completion, you will be provided with a training plan that identifies your cohort, taking into account your existing level of knowledge and skill in this vocational area.
The amount of training and support required for each learner will vary according to their existing experience, knowledge and skills in this area.
Inspire Education has identified four student cohorts:
- Beginner Cohort (Full Study Model) – limited knowledge or skill in the competence contained in this qualification. No recent related industry experience. Study hours is up to 950 hours.
- Intermediate Cohort (Partial Study Model) – moderate prior knowledge and skill in the competence contained in this qualification. Limited recent related industry experience. Study hours is up to 810 hours.
- Advanced Cohort (Partial Recognition Pathway) – extensive knowledge and skill in the competence contained in this qualification. Recent related industry work experience of one year or more. Study hours is up to 640 hours.
- Expert Cohort (Assessment only) – consists of individuals with current industry experience of 2 or more years and extensive specific knowledge and skill in the competence contained in this qualification. This includes candidates holding FNS30315 Certificate III in accounts sector. Study hours is up to 345 hours.
Assessment is conducted using a combination of Questioning (e.g. written/oral questions, interviews, self-evaluation, and questionnaires), Product-based Methods (e.g. reports, displays, work samples, role plays, presentations, and outputs), Direct Observation (e.g. assessment in real time in the workplace or in a simulated off-the-job situation), and Third-Party Evidence (e.g. observation, skills workbook, workplace assessment workbooks, logbooks, and third-party reports)
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
An RPL pathway is offered to any learner who can provide evidence of competency for the units offered within this qualification. This can include any previous training (formal or informal) or previous life or work experience.
The RPL process is simple and straightforward. You just have to indicate on your enrolment form that you would like to apply for RPL. Once your enrolment is confirmed, you will receive an RPL pack to help with evidence collection. Your trainer will also get in touch with you to go through any potential RPL opportunities you may have.
^To enrol now, pay only the Upfront fee and take advantage of easy monthly payments for the remaining course balance. View the course information pack for complete pricing details.