Infographic: How to Start Your Child Care Career in Australia
Want to start your career in Child Care?
Check out this infographic on what you need to be a child care worker. Here’s a quick rundown:
- Employment is predicted to increase to 150,000 by 2018
- Sydney and the rest of New South Wales have the largest number of carers
- Queensland led by Brisbane and Victoria led by Melbourne are tied for the 2nd highest number
- The Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care is the minimum qualification, but…
- The Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care is also required for at least 50% of workers in centre-based providers
- Weekly salaries range from $740-$1,100 depending on your position and experience
Share this infographic on your site by copying and pasting the following:
Back to News
Oops! We could not locate your form.