Hope you’re having a great day! Caring for children (whether your own or someone else’s) can be exhausting! Take a break for five minutes and read these words of wisdom, warning, and humour to remind yourself why it’s all worth while:
15 Wonderful Quotes About Children and Child Care
1. Even when freshly washed and relieved of all obvious confections, children tend to be sticky. – Fran Lebowitz
2. Children make your life important. – Erma Bombeck
3. What is a home without children? Quiet. – Henny Youngman
4. Children are one third of our population and all of our future. – Select Panel for the Promotion of Child Health, 1981
5. Children are unpredictable. You never know what inconsistency they’re going to catch you in next. – Franklin P. Jones
6. Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children. – George Bernard Shaw
7. While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.
– Angela Schwindt
8. We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today. – Stacia Tauscher
9. There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million. – Walt Streightiff
10. There are only two things a child will share willingly – communicable diseases and his mother’s age. – Benjamin Spock, Dr. Spock’s Baby and Child Care, 1945
11. Having a two-year-old is like having a blender that you don’t have the top for. – Jerry Seinfeld
12. Day care poses no risk for children, provided that it is high quality…. Poor quality day care is risky for children everywhere.. .. The cost of poor quality day care is measured in children’s lives. High quality day care costs only money. – Sandra Scarr
13. It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men. – Frederick Douglass
14. Children need the freedom and time to play. Play is not a luxury. Play is a necessity. – Kay Redfield Jamison
15. A commonplace of political rhetoric has it that the quality of a civilization may be measured by how it cares for its elderly. Just as surely, the future of a society may be forecast by how it cares for its young. – Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Hope you enjoyed our list! Leave a comment to let us know if one struck a chord with you.
Oops! We could not locate your form.