Here’s What You Need to Know About the Diploma of Community Services
Enrolments are now open for the Diploma of Community Services (Case Management) course!
This diploma qualification—most current among community services training courses—is perfect for individuals who want to develop their respective careers in the community services industry. It equips you with the knowledge and skills required to perform case management services to various groups of people, including children, families, and the elderly.
A wide range of opportunity awaits you should you successfully complete this nationally accredited course. It qualifies you with a specialisation in Case Management, so you will be able to pursue roles such as Community Services Case Manager, Community Services Worker, and Case Management Worker. You may read the full course details by clicking here.
Course Delivery and Duration
Inspire Education’s CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services (Case Management) course is delivered via Self-Paced Online Learning. It allows you to access all the course materials online, so you can study on your own pace and schedule and from anywhere in Australia.
You can enrol anytime and choose whether to start straight away or set a commencement date. We will give you up to 12 months form your start date to study the materials and complete the course.
The CHC52015 is made up of eight (8) core units and eight (8) elective units, including those required to get the Case Management specialisation. Here’s a look at the sixteen (16) units:
- CHCCCS007 – Develop and implement service programs
- CHCCOM003 – Develop workplace communication strategies
- CHCDEV002 – Analyse impacts of sociological factors on clients in community work and services
- CHCDIV003 – Manage and promote diversity
- CHCLEG003 – Manage legal and ethical compliance
- CHCMGT005 – Facilitate workplace debriefing and support processes
- CHCPRP003 – Reflect on and improve own professional practice
- HLTWHS004 – Manage work health and safety
- CHCCCS004 – Assess co-existing needs (Case Management requirement)
- CHCCSM004 – Coordinate complex case requirements (Case Management requirement)
- CHCCSM005 – Develop, facilitate and review all aspects of case management (Case Management requirement)
- CHCCSM006 – Provide case management supervision (Case Management requirement)
- BSBPMG522 – Undertake project work
- BSBWOR502 – Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBWOR501 – Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBADM502 – Manage meetings
Vocational Placement Requirement
Students of this course are also required to do a minimum of one hundred (100) hours to a maximum of two hundred and forty (240) hours of vocational placement work in a registered and approved organisation. They must complete Subjects 1 to 6 first before doing so.
Please click here to see the requirements for vocational placement.
Individuals who have prior learning, work experiences, and other life experiences can apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) so we may credit them as appropriately recognised. For more details, Inspire Education’s RPL Guide can be accessed here.
Are you interested in getting the Diploma of Community Services (Case Management)?
To claim a full course Infopack and to get in touch with our Enrolment Coordinator, kindly send us an enquiry via this link.
Oops! We could not locate your form.