Inspire Education's news
Cert IV WHS Training Cost: A Guide for Course Fees
According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, one person is injured at work every minute during the year 2014.
While not all of these accidents resulted in claims, this statistic remains true and reveals the astounding truth about possible dangers in the work place.
Is your workplace healthy and safe? — If you are currently employed, or if you are running a company, then you should be able to answer this question with a yes.
To aid you on how to start your WHS Training, here is a guide for WHS Course costs for you to effectively plan and invest for training to become a Workplace Health and Safety Representative.
Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety Course Costs
The average course fee for WHS training in Australia is at $2913, according to the official Australian Government website myskills. This still varies and depends on how you want your training delivered to you.
Inspire Education offers flexible delivery options for you to acquire your Cert IV in WHS BSB4145:
*Prices below are dependent on the intake and sale period – click here and enquire now to get latest pricing and sale schedule
- Self-Paced Online Learning
- ▪ 6 Month Course – for as low as $390 to $690 only
- ▪ 12 Month Course – for as low as $690 to $990 only
- Workshop Learning
- ▪ 1-week Face to Face Workshop – for as low as $1195 to $1495 only
- ▪ 2-week Virtual Workshop – for as low as $1490 to $2180 only
What to Expect When You Study a WHS Course
As you take your Work Health and Safety training, you will develop all key areas of Safety including effective health and safety management in the workplace and enable you to participate in an organisation’s OH&S/WHS Management Systems.
You will learn how to comply with the latest Work Health & Safety legislation, and to contribute to WHS consultation processes. Additionally, you will learn to identify hazards, assess and control risks, and assist in the response to accidents.
This course will also teach you how to contribute to workplace health and safety, including aiding in the implementation of OH&S/WHS strategies to control risks and emergency procedures.
Work Health and Safety is an investment necessary for any organisation and its workers.
- ▪ On average, the Cert IV WHS costs $2913 in Australia depending on your chosen provider, intake period and payment method
- ▪ Inspire Education offers WHS courses that costs as low as $390 to $2180 only, depending on the intake period and your preferred delivery method (Online or Face to Face)
If you have more questions regarding Work Health and Safety Course costs, feel free to click here and enquire now to get detailed answers on your WHS concerns.
Latest posts by Jao Tabuzo (see all)
- Online TESOL Course in Australia — Be in the Know! - October 1, 2018
- Cost of TESOL Courses in Australia — Your Guide for Course Fees - September 21, 2018
- Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping: Get to Know the New FNS40217 - September 18, 2018