Written by Brent Rogers
Introduction to Vocational Education and Training! (Part 2)
Through our Cert IV Training and Assessment Course, webinar viewers will gain the knowledge to explain the key features of the VET industry as well as be knowledgeable in competency-based training and assessment. Viewers will also be able to define the VET terminology and the structure of the VET system as well as understand the requirements of the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110 Course. The video is designed for students of vocational education courses, in particular those enrolled in the TAE program whether they be studying via distance, online, blended of face-to-face mode.
The Cert IV Training and Assessment Video Contains Information on:
- Your role within an organisation and workplace standards
- The VET Quality Framework
- Australian Qualifications Framework (schools sector, VET sector and higher education sector)
- Awards of recognition in VET
- Units of Competency: Statement of Attainment
- Skill Set: Statement of Attainment
- Qualification: Certificate
- The current standards for Registered Training Organisations (must maintain quality standards,can issue AQF qualifications and deliver accredited training and assessment)
- Quality Standards(NVR and AQTF)
- Training Packages (BSZ, TAA and TAE)
- VET Terminology (DEEWR, ASQA, AQFC, ISCs, NSSC, TGA)
- VET Structure
Quality Standards in Training and Assessment
Standards for National VET Regulated (NVR) RTOs
- Essential standards for initial registration
- Essential standards for continuing registration
Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF)
- Essential conditions and standards for initial registration
- Essential conditions and standards for continuing registration
Inspire Education and Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Inspire Education is a leading provider of the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110 Course. Get first-class training in the nationally accredited and nationally recognised Cert IV Training and Assessment with Inspire. Read more about Australia’s leading ‘Train the Trainer’ qualification Here.
Remember to keep checking back for the final part of Inspire’s three part video series of the Cert IV Training and Assessment Vocational Education and Training (VET) Introduction!
Until next time,
Oops! We could not locate your form.