Written by Brent Rogers
Introduction to Vocational Education and Training! (Part 1)
Through our Cert IV Training and Assessment Course, webinar viewers will gain the knowledge to explain the key features of the VET industry as well as be knowledgeable in competency-based training and assessment. Viewers will also be able to define the VET terminology and the structure of the VET system. The video is designed for students of vocational education courses, in particular those enrolled in the TAE program whether they be studying via distance, online, blended or face-to-face mode.
The Cert IV Training and Assessment Video Contains Information on:
- The webinar learning outcomes
- The definition of VET (vocational education and training)
- The key features of VET (designed by industry, nationally recognised and client focused)
- Competency-based training assessment (what competency means and the standards required to be competent)
- Competence in the workplace
Competency and the TAE40110:
- Focus on what a person can do, not how they learned it
- Assessment based on meeting the benchmark criteria
- Recognition of current competence
- Flexible and personalized delivery
- Immediate application
Inspire Education and Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Inspire Education is one of Australia’s leading providers of nationally recognised and nationally accredited vocational education and training courses including the Cert IV Training and Assessment. For more information on the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and Inspire’s courses Click Here.
Remember to keep checking back for the second part of Inspire’s three part video series of the Cert IV Training and Assessment Vocational Education and Training (VET) Introduction!
Until next time,
Oops! We could not locate your form.