What is Project Management?
Essentially, Project Management is planning, organizing, securing, management, leading and controlling resources to achieve a specific goal! As a project manager you will oversee the planning and executing of projects in a variety of industries including construction, architecture, IT, mining and OHS.
Why a Study Project Management Course?
The Project Management Courses with Inspire can be studied via a variety of different deliver modes meaning there is a course to suit you! We offer Project Management Courses Online as well as in blended and face-to-face mode. Our most popular course training delivery schedule is through distance and/or online learning which allows YOU to learn the content at your own pace! Inspire allows you 12 months to complete the Cert IV Project Management course from the start of your enrolment and 24 months for the Project Management Diploma students enrolled in distance or online learning.
The best part of this is that if you choose to study your Project Management Course online with Inspire Education you can start at any time as we offer a continual student intake! You will also have access to a variety of Project Management learning and assessment material, ongoing trainer support over the phone, email and student messaging system and access to Inspire Education’s online forums and toolboxes! In addition, by studying with Inspire you have the option to gain RPL (recognised prior learning) for your Cert IV Project Management. RPL can be granted to students who provide evidence of prior learning that satisfies the requirements of the qualification.
Career Opportunities in Project Management?
The Certificate IV in Project Management will give you the skills you need to enter the ever-changing world of project management! Career opportunities after completing the certificate qualification include:
• Project Coordinator
• Project Management Officer
• Project Team Member
• Project Administrator
The Diploma of Project Management can be studied by anyone and requires no previous knowledge or experience to undertake the course! Career opportunities for the Diploma level qualification include:
• Project Leader
• Project Management Facilitator
• Project Administrator
• Program Administrator
So what will it be? The Certificate IV in Project Management or the Diploma of Project Management…? If you’re looking to enter the exciting work of project management through completion of a training course qualification read on!
Types of Project Management Training
Certificate IV in Project Management
The Cert IV Project Management (BSB41507) comprises of 8 core units including:
- BSBPMG401A- Apply project scope management techniques
- BSBPMG402A- Apply time management techniques
- BSBPMG403A- Apply cost management techniques
- BSBPMG404A- Apply quality management techniques
- BSBPMG405A- Apply human resources management approaches
- BSBPMG406A- Apply communications management techniques
- BSBPMG407A- Apply risk management techniques
- BSBPMG408A- Apply contract and procurement procedures
If you are interested in studying your Certificate IV in Project Management check out >>> https://www.inspireeducation.net.au/courses/project-management-courses/certificate-iv-in-project-management-bsb41507/.
Diploma of Project Management
Like the Certificate IV in Project Management, the Diploma is both fully nationally accredited and nationally recognised. You will learn how to manage all aspects of projects including cost, time, quality, risk, procurement, and scope through the 9 core units:
- BSBPMG501A- Manage application of project integrative processes
- BSBPMG502A- Manage project scope
- BSBPMG503A- Manage project time
- BSBPMG504A- Manage project costs
- BSBPMG505A- Manage project quality
- BSBPMG506A- Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG507A- Manage project communications
- BSBPMG508A- Manage project risk
- BSBPMG509A- Manage project procurement
For more information on the Diploma of Project Management, see https://www.inspireeducation.net.au/courses/project-management-courses/diploma-of-project-management-bsb51407/.
Oops! We could not locate your form.