Inspire Education's news
Cert IV in Training and Assessment Fast Track: Your 101 on Intensive Courses
The TAE40116 is the national standard for all trainers in Australia, and holding this qualification can jumpstart your career if you want to get into training.
If your ideal role requires you to be fully qualified, then this is the qualification you most likely need to complete. This course has a duration of 26 weeks on average based on myskills, but there are ways to fast track your Cert IV TAE depending on your experience.
How to Fast Track Your Cert IV TAE
There are many ways to ‘fast track’ your Certificate IV in Training and Assessment course:
1. If you currently hold a certificate III in TAE40110, then consider upgrading to TAE40116
By upgrading, you will no longer need to study everything from scratch and will skip most of the units. This allows you to gain your qualification sooner because you only need to study the new units plus some gap training.
You can go about this upgrade via the following fast track delivery options:
Self-Paced Online learning: Study all gap training and the new course units wherever you are around Australia at your own pace.
You will have up to 3 months to complete all assessments.
Face to Face Workshop: This is a great way to move through your course faster and with benefit of a learning session in the classroom with full trainer support. Consists of a 3-day workshop. The 3-day intensive Cert IV Training and Assessment workshop will cover gap training for the new/updated assessment units.
If you have more questions regarding the upgrade, simply click here to enquire now for the upgrade and get detailed information on how to fast track your Cert IV TAE.
2. If you have significant experience in vocational training, you can apply for RPL to lessen the number of units you need to study
You just need to provide evidence of competency for the units offered within the qualification. Here are the pieces of evidence you may use:
● Formal and informal qualifications such as qualifications, certificates, statements of results, statements of attainment or course transcripts.
● Resume, job description or work history.
● References from paid or unpaid work experience
● Samples of your work, such as publications, reports or articles
● References and letters from your clients or employers.
To know more about RPL, simply click here to view your guide on how to jumpstart your RPL training and enquire now.
3. Enrol in a Cert IV Intensive course workshop to get instant feedback and guidance from a trainer in a classroom
Instead of taking your time in a self-paced course, you can enrol in a Face to Face workshop. Face to Face workshops allow you to complete projects in class with the help of your trainer and get immediate feedback on your assessments.
In Inspire Education, you can enrol in a 1-week course, 2-week course, or the full 3-week course.
Week 1: Kickstart your training by attending a 5-day virtual online workshop with an expert trainer. During the workshop, you will undertake several of the core projects and requirements of the course and gain a clear direction on how to undertake the remaining assessment tasks during the self-paced learning portion (up to 12 months).
Week 2: Attend two (2) 5-day virtual online workshops and undertake more of the critical assessment tasks and projects, including conducting demo training sessions in class plus everything in the 1-week workshop.
Week 3: Maximise your time and study in the most efficient way possible by attending three (3) 5-day virtual workshops. You will conduct all remaining training delivery sessions and assess other learners in a real vocational setting to complete the vocational placement requirement of the course, plus everything in the 1-week and 2-week workshop. Comes with up to 12 months self-paced learning.
Click here and enquire now for more details on workshop schedules and fees.
There are multiple ways to fast track your Cert IV TAE:
● If you currently hold a certificate in TAE40110, then consider upgrading to TAE40116.
● You can enrol in a 1,2 or 3-week face to face Cert IV TAE course
● You can also apply for RPL if you have significant training experience. This is to lessen the number of units you need to study.
If you have more questions in mind, we got you covered. Know more about fast tracking your TAE qualification!
to get all the latest and detailed information you need.
Latest posts by Jao Tabuzo (see all)
- The NDIS, NDS and NDIA — Understanding Australia’s Disability Support Scheme - June 13, 2019
- Changing Careers the Smart Way — Tips and Tricks to do it Right - April 29, 2019
- Techniques to Improve your Time Management - March 28, 2019