Inspire Education's news
Cert III Education Support Cost — A Guide for Course Fees
If you are one of the many Australians who has the passion for assisting children to learn and develop in the classroom, then the CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support is ideal to prepare you to work as a teacher’s aide.
But before you fulfill this role, you must first be qualified as a teacher’s aide. You need to consider your best options to acquire your qualification and at the same time be aware of the course fees. This is to ensure your costs are minimised — an important factor to take note, as you study to become a qualified and competent teacher’s aide.
Here is a guide for Cert III Ed Support costs for you to jumpstart your training.
Teacher’s Aide Course Costs
According to myskills, the official Australian Government database site, the average course fee for Certificate III in Education Support would cost you $3204.
These fees however, would vary depending on your chosen delivery method:
1. Self-Paced Online Learning
▪ The most effective and popular method of delivery is via distance learning in the form of self-paced learning
▪ You have 12 months from your course start date to achieve all learning outcomes and assessments for the course
▪ Inspire Education offers this type of delivery method and will cost you for as low as $990 only, depending on your intake period and payment plan
If you have questions regarding Self-Paced online learning and want to get full details about Certificate III in Ed Support course fees, feel free to click here and enquire now to learn more about your course.
2. Face to Face training
▪ Face to Face delivery will cost you $3200 – $5000
▪ Face to Face training fees are more expensive than Online learning, since face to face delivery would require the use of classrooms, physical copies of textbooks, handouts and alike, not to mention transportation fees you have to spend in getting to the training facility
What to Expect in Studying a Teacher’s Aide Course
The nationally accredited CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support course will train you to work as a teacher’s aide assistant. You will be responsible in helping children in school to learn and grow in a safe, health and enjoyable classroom environment.
The course also includes a strong focus on working along side children with disabilities or other special needs. This is to equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to make a real and positive difference in their lives.
Here are possible job roles for you:
- ▪ An Education Aide
- ▪ A Teacher’s Aide
- ▪ A Preschool Aide
- ▪ An Integration Aide
- ▪ A Special School Teacher Aide
For you to fulfill your passion in guiding and assisting kids in the classroom, you must first be qualified to be a teacher’s aide. You must know how much becoming a teacher’s aide costs and be aware of the best delivery methods available for you
▪ Self-paced online training is the most popular and effective way of learning Education Support courses
▪ Inspire Education offers self-paced online learning, where you have 12 months to finish all your course requirements and will cost you for as low as $499 to $1490 only, depending on your intake period and payment plan
If you have further questions regarding Certificate III in Education Support course fees, delivery method, etc., then feel free to click here and enquire now to get the latest details on your course.
Latest posts by Jao Tabuzo (see all)
- 7 Business Administration Skills Employers are Looking for - October 2, 2020
- Health Administration Jobs — The Top Reasons Why You Must Pursue One - October 1, 2020
- Retail Management 101: Be in the Know! - September 25, 2020