Inspire Education Christmas Course Giveaway
One lucky winners will get to study a Certificate or Diploma online course of their choice FOR FREE!
Simply follow these instructions to enter the raffle:
1. Click on this link: Inspire Education Course Giveaway
2. Simply answer the question and type in your complete details
3. Click on submit
Contest will run from the 1st to 25th of December. One Winner will be chosen at the conclusion of the contest and their name will be announced on Inspire Education’s social accounts on 11th of January 2019 at 12NN AEST.
All entries must be received by 25th December 2018.
Join now and get a chance to study for FREE with Inspire Education!
Terms and Conditions
- ◾ The contest is open to everyone in Australia.
- ◾ The “Inspire Education Course Giveaway” Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information solely to Inspire Education and not to Facebook. By participating in this Promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
- ◾ This Promotion is being run by Inspire Education Pty Ltd located in Brisbane, QLD with RTO # 32067.
- ◾ To join, parties must fill up the form found on our website with their Name, Email Address, Preferred Course and the answer to the contest question: “In 50 words or less, who has been your biggest inspiration in life?”
- ◾ No purchase or payment is necessary to join.
- ◾ Participants are only allowed to join ONCE.
- ◾ The contest is open only to individuals who are 18 years old or older, a resident of Australia, and must have a valid student visa (please visit Australia border protection). Employees of Inspire Education, its sister companies, and their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not qualified to join the contest.
- ◾ Participants will have to come up with a short essay describing the person who inspired them and how this person inspired them—all in less than 50 words.
- ◾ Entries by the participants will be sent via the form in the link provided.
- ◾ Winner will be notified approximately 1 to 2 business days after the final decision.
- ◾ Winner will be notified and contacted via the email address provided in the form with an enrolment link to their chosen course.
- ◾ Name of winner will be posted/published publicly on Inspire Education’s website and other social media platforms approximately 1 to 2 business days after the final decision, and this notice should remain on the website or platform for 30 days.
- ◾ Inspire Education will not be liable for Winner’s failure to receive the email notification due to spam, junk e-mail or any other security settings or for providing the wrong information.
- ◾ Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted starting 1st December 2018 and will end on 25th December 2018. All entries must be received by 25th December 2018. Announcement of winner will be on the 11th of January 2019 and to be posted on our website (https://www.inspireeducation.net.au/blog/inspire-education-course-giveaway-122018-winner/) and social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- ◾ Prizes: The winner for this contest will receive the CERTIFICATE OR DIPLOMA COURSE of their choice from the courses from Inspire Education listed below. Value of prize ranges from $290 to $2990. Actual price may be different at time of prize award. No cash or other prize substitution shall be given except at Inspire Education’s discretion.
- ◾ Total prize pool is $29,990.
- ◾ Prize is limited to Self-Paced Online courses delivered by Inspire Education (RTO# 32067) only, as listed:
- ◾ Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- ◾ Certificate III in Education Support
- ◾ Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
- ◾ Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
- ◾ Certificate III in Individual Support (Home and Community)
- ◾ Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- ◾ Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- ◾ Certificate IV in Business
- ◾ Certificate IV in Business Administration
- ◾ Certificate IV in Disability
- ◾ Certificate IV in Human Resources
- ◾ Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- ◾ Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- ◾ Certificate IV in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- ◾ Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- ◾ Diploma of Accounting
- ◾ Diploma of Community Services
- ◾ Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- ◾ Diploma of Project Management
- ◾ Diploma of Training Design and Development
- ◾ Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- ◾ Some courses would have entry requirements to qualify to enrol. Please check our website first for more information. Not meeting the course requirement will disqualify you from the promo giveaway.
- ◾ All prize winners need to commence their course within 6 months from notification
- ◾ In cases where the Winner is already an active student, he or she may opt to enrol in a different course.
- ◾ If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or has failed to claim the prize within 3 months after notification was sent, the prize will be forfeited and a replacement Winner will be chosen. A replacement winner will be chosen on 20th March 2019 at 12:00 PM at our Brisbane office using the same method (https://www.randomdraws.com/au/) and same pool of entrants the original winner was chosen from. Redrawn winner to be announced on our website (https://www.inspireeducation.net.au/blog/inspire-education-course-giveaway-122018-winner/) and social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) on 22nd March 2019 at 1:00 PM.
- ◾ Incomplete, incomprehensible or late entries (whichever is applicable) will not be eligible and will be disqualified.
- ◾ This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers from Inspire Education.
- ◾ Prize is non-transferable. Substitution of prize or transferring of prize to others or cash equivalent by winner is not permitted.
- ◾ If any prize is unavailable, Inspire Education, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification of the previous prize.
- ◾ Inspire Education reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process (e.g. multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses, multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Promotion rules, or the use of bots, macros, scripts, etc.) or the operation of the Promotion or violates any of the stated Terms & Conditions.
- ◾ Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Inspire Education to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.