Inspire Education 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway
Twelve (12) lucky winners will have the chance to win awesome gadgets and accessories through an electronic draw!
To qualify for the draw:
- You must be an enrolled student of Inspire Education on full qualifications.
- Enrollments during the campaign period (Nov. 29th – Dec. 12th) are automatically part and eligible to win the promo giveaway.
- All payments should be received by 31st of December 2018, 11:59 PM.
One (1) winner will be drawn per day starting December 3rd up to December 13th 2018.
The winner per day will be announced on the day after the draw, and will be posted our website and social media accounts.
Deadline of payments is on December 31st, 2018.
Enrol now and get a chance to win FREE gadgets from Inspire Education!
Terms and Conditions
- ◾ The “Inspire Education 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway” promo is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information solely to Inspire Education and not to Facebook. By participating in this promo giveaway you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
- ◾ This promo giveaway is being run by Inspire Education Pty Ltd located in Brisbane, QLD with RTO # 32067.
- ◾ Promo will be running from November 29th to December 12th 2018. All enrolments of full qualification courses from Inspire Education during those days are automatically qualified to join in the promo giveaway.
- ◾ A total of twelve winners will be drawn. The winners will be drawn from all the enrolments received on the corresponding qualification and draw dates (E.g. All enrolments on December 3rd are the only ones qualified to win for the Day 3 draw).
- ◾ If the enrolment date falls on a Saturday or Sunday, the drawing of winners will be on the next business day.
- ◾ Enrolments on November 29th to November 30th enrolments are qualified for the Day 1 draw, while enrolments on December 1st to December 2nd are qualified for the Day 2 draw. Enrolment, draw, and prize dates listed below:
|PRIZE DAY||ENROLMENT DATE||ANNOUNCEMENT and DRAW DATE|
|Day 1||November 29 and 30||December 3|
|Day 2||December 1 and 2||December 3|
|Day 3||December 3||December 4|
|Day 4||December 4||December 5|
|Day 5||December 5||December 6|
|Day 6||December 6||December 7|
|Day 7||December 7||December 10|
|Day 8||December 8||December 10|
|Day 9||December 9||December 10|
|Day 10||December 10||December 11|
|Day 11||December 11||December 12|
|Day 12||December 12||December 13|
- ◾ Winners will be chosen AT RANDOM through https://www.randomdraws.com/au/ (a random draw system and methodology that is government certified and good to use in all Australian states, with SA approval no. 1224).
- ◾ Winners will be notified approximately 1 to 2 business days after the final confirmation and decision.
- ◾ Winners will be notified and contacted via the email address they provided upon enrolment.
- ◾ Payment for the course should be made on or before 31st of December 2018, 11:59 PM. If payment is not made, winner will be disqualified and a redraw will be in place.
- ◾ This promo giveaway is applicable to Inspire Education full qualifications only. It is not valid for 3rd party provided courses, succeeding workshop weeks, individual units and upgrade courses. Inspire Education courses are listed below:
- ◾ Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- ◾ Certificate III in Education Support
- ◾ Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
- ◾ Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
- ◾ Certificate III in Individual Support (Home and Community)
- ◾ Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- ◾ Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- ◾ Certificate IV in Business
- ◾ Certificate IV in Business Administration
- ◾ Certificate IV in Disability
- ◾ Certificate IV in Human Resources
- ◾ Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- ◾ Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- ◾ Certificate IV in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- ◾ Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- ◾ Diploma of Accounting
- ◾ Diploma of Community Services
- ◾ Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- ◾ Diploma of Project Management
- ◾ Diploma of Training Design and Development
- ◾ Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- ◾ The contest is open only to individuals who aged 18 years old or older, a resident of Australia, and/or must have a valid student visa (please visit Australia border protection). Employees of Inspire Education, its sister companies, and their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not qualified to join the contest.
- ◾ Winners will be posted/published publicly on Inspire Education’s website and social media platforms approximately 1 to 2 business days after the final decision, and this notice should remain on the website or platform for the next 30 days.
- ◾ This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer / nor cannot be combined with any other offers of Inspire Education.
- ◾ Campaign Period: All enrolments on full qualifications starting November 29th until December 12th 2018 will automatically be part of and eligible to win in this promo giveaway. Payments must also be received on or before 11:59 PM of the 31st of December 2018. A total of twelve winners will be drawn from December 3rd to 13th, 2018.
- ◾ Drawing of winners will start on the 3rd of December 2018 at 12:00 PM or once all enrolments from previous day has been generated and until 13th of December 2018 12:00 PM or once all enrolments from previous day has been generated (business day only) in our office at Level 19, 288 Edward Street, Brisbane, Queensland, 4000 Australia. The winner per day will be announced on the business day after the enrolment date (please see table of dates) on our website (https://www.inspireeducation.net.au/blog/inspire-educations-12-days-christmas-giveaway-winners-122018/) and social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- ◾ Prizes: The winners for this contest will receive the gadgets/electronic devices listed below. Total prize pool is $5,000. Actual price may be different at time of prize award. No cash or other prize substitution shall be given except at Inspire Education’s discretion.
- ◾ Prize list per corresponding prize day:
|PRIZE DAY||ENROLMENT DATE|
|Day 1||Logitech HD Webcam, Logitech USB Headset, Targus 4 Port USB Hub and SanDisk 64GB Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive|
|Day 2||HP Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo and Microsoft Office 365 Personal 1 Person 12 Months Card|
|Day 3||Sony Wireless Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Headphones|
|Day 4||Canon PIXMA HOME Wireless Inkjet Printer and Microsoft Office 365 Personal 1 Person 12 Months Card|
|Day 5||Comsol 20000mAh Aluminium Dual Port Powerbank Metallic Gold and Google Home Mini|
|Day 6||128GB Wi-Fi only iPad|
|Day 7||Toshiba 2TB Canvio Basics Portable Hard Drive and Norton Security Premium 2GB 1 Device 1 Year Card|
|Day 8||Bathurst Chair Black|
|Day 9||Acer C101i Portable Projector|
|Day 10||Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo|
|Day 11||JBL Link 10 Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Google Assistant|
|Day 12||Lenovo IdeaPad 300s 14″ Core i5 Laptop|
- ◾ Inspire Education will not be liable for the Winner’s failure to receive the email notification due to spam, junk e-mail or any other security settings or for providing of wrong information.
- ◾ Prizes will be delivered starting January 10th 2019 or once all enrolment payments are confirmed, whichever comes first. If payment is not made by 31st December, winner will be disqualified and a redraw will be in place.
- ◾ Delivery of prize will be covered by Inspire Education and within Australia only.
- ◾ If Winners cannot be contacted, are ineligible, or failed to claim the prize within 3 months after notification was sent, the prize will be forfeited and a replacement Winner will be chosen. A redraw will be made for the replacement winner on March 20th 2019 at 12:00 PM in our office at Level 19, 288 Edward Street, Brisbane, Queensland, 4000 Australia using the same method (https://www.randomdraws.com/au/) and the same pool of entrants the original winner was drawn from. Redrawn winners to be announced on our website (https://www.inspireeducation.net.au/blog/inspire-educations-12-days-christmas-giveaway-winners-122018/) and social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) on April 4th at 12:00 PM.
- ◾ Inaudible, incomplete, incomprehensible or late entries (whichever is applicable) will not be eligible and will be disqualified.
- ◾ Prize is non-transferable. Substitution of prize or transfer of prize to others or cash equivalent by winner is not permitted.
- ◾ If any prize is unavailable, Inspire Education, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a different prize with equal value and/or specification.
- ◾ By entering this contest, you understand and agree that Inspire Education, anyone acting on behalf of Inspire Education, and Inspire Education licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, and use in any media for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- ◾ Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Inspire Education to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- ◾ Inspire Education reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process (e.g. multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses, multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Promotion rules, or the use of bots, macros, scripts, etc.) or the operation of the Promotion or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- ◾ NSW Permit no. LTPS/18/30047
- ◾ ACT Permit no. ACT TP 18/02269