Terms and Conditions
INSPIRE EDUCATION ONLINE COURSE GIVEAWAY!
Ten (10) lucky winners will get to study a Certificate or Diploma online course of their choice FOR FREE!
Simply follow these instructions to enter the raffle:
1. Click on this link: Inspire Education Course Giveaway
2. Type in your complete details
3. Click on submit
All ten (10) winners will be drawn at random on 25 June 2018 at 12NN AEST. Their names will be announced on Inspire Education’s social accounts on 27 June 2018 at 12NN AEST.
Deadline of submission of entries is on 22 June 2018.
Join now and get a chance to study for FREE with Inspire Education!
This terms and conditions is applicable to ACT residents ONLY.
- The “Inspire Education Course Giveaway” Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Inspire Education and not to Facebook. By participating in this Promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
- This Promotion is being run by Inspire Education Pty Ltd located in Brisbane, QLD with RTO # 32067.
- To join, simply fill up the online form on our Facebook page and official website. No purchase is necessary to enter and win this contest. You must provide the requested information to qualify.
- Participants are only allowed to join ONCE.
- The contest is open only to those who are above 18 years old, a resident of Australia, and/or must have a valid student visa (please visit Australia border protection). Employees of Inspire Education, its sister companies, and their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not qualified to join the contest.
- Winners will be chosen AT RANDOM through www.randomdraws.com/au/ (a random draw system and methodology is government certified and good to use in all Australian states, with SA approval no. 1224).
- Winners will be notified approximately 24-72 hours after the final decision.
- Winners will be notified and contacted via the email address provided in the form with an enrolment link to their chosen course.
- Winners will be posted/published publicly on Inspire Education’s website and other social media platform approximately 1-2 business days after the final decision, and this notice should remain on the website or platform for 30 days.
- Inspire Education will not be liable for Winner’s failure to receive the email notification due to spam, junk e-mail or any other security settings or for providing of wrong information.
- If Winners cannot be contacted, ineligible, failure to claim the prize within 2 weeks after notification was sent, the prize will be forfeited and a replacement Winner will be chosen. A redraw will be made for the replacement winner on July 12th at 12:00 PM using the same method (www.randomdraws.com/au/) and same pool of entrants the original winner was from.
- Inaudible, incomplete, incomprehensible or late entries (whichever is applicable) will not be eligible and will be disqualified.
- This Offer is not valid with any other offer / or cannot be combined with any other offers of Inspire Education.
- This Offer is not available to residences of Northern Territory.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted starting 7th of May 2018 and all entries must be received by 22nd of June 2018. Drawing of winners will be on June 25th 2018 at 12:00 PM and winners to be announced on our website and social media accounts on June 27th 2018 at 12:00 PM.
- Prizes: The winner for this contest will receive a CERTIFICATE OR DIPLOMA COURSE of their choice from the courses from Inspire Education listed below. Value of prize ranges from $290 to $2990. Actual price may be different at time of prize award. No cash or other prize substitution shall be given except at Inspire Education’s discretion.
- Total prize pool is $29,990.
- Prize is limited to Self-Paced Online courses delivered by Inspire Education (RTO# 32067) only, as listed:
- 10429NAT Certificate IV in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration
- BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources
- BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Home and Community)
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43115 Certificate IV In Disability
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
- FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
- FNS40615 Certificate IV in Accounting
- FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- Prize winners need to commence their course within 6 months from notification
- Prize is non-transferable. No substitution of prize or transfer of prize to others or cash equivalent by winner is permitted.
- If any prize is unavailable, Inspire Education, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification.
- By entering this content, you understand and agree that Inspire Education, anyone acting on behalf of Inspire Education, and Inspire Education licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, and use in any media for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Inspire Education to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Inspire Education reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process (e.g. multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses, multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Promotion rules, or the use of bots, macros, scripts, etc) or the operation of the Promotion or violates these Terms & Conditions.
ACT Permit no. ACT TP 18/00792