New Student Portal Opening Soon!

35 Comments   Posted:   by

blog-image

Note: If you have any questions or concerns with your course, please contact us at 1800 506 509 so that our Student Support team can speak with you immediately.

We are extremely excited to announce that we are launching our new online learning system called “The Hub”!

The current student portal will go offline at 5:00PM Thursday on the 5th of May 2016 to make way for this learning environment exclusive to Inspire Education students.

The new Hub will go online at 5:00PM Thursday on the 19th of May 2016 (updated from 12 May). Starting on that day, the Hub will be your new online learning space where you will be able to:

Easily navigate around the user friendly environment
Access all your course information, learning and assessment resources and assessment results at the click of a button
Quickly and simply communicate with your trainers, assessors and the student support team

We are sure you will love this new “place where learning happens”. The Hub will also allow us to bring you many more exciting new learning features in the coming year. Stay tuned for these exciting announcements!

What Do I Need To Know About The Hub Changeover?

To complete the process of transferring all of your data to The Hub, the current student portal will go offline on Thursday the 5th of May at 5pm. The portal will be offline until the 19th of May whilst we transfer your student data including assessment results and submissions to The Hub.

We will send an email with instructions for using The Hub and advising you of your new logins once your new account has been activated.

Will I Be Able To Continue My Studies During This Changeover Period?

Yes, there is no problem with you being able to continue with your studies during this time.

You will just need to ensure that you have downloaded your learning resources and Assessment Workbooks for the subject/s you wish to work on during these weeks. You will be unable to submit any assessments during this period, however you will be able to submit them as soon as The Hub comes online.

If your course expires during this transition period, you will be given an extra week to submit any final assessments to ensure that you are not impacted by this system update.

How Will I Access Training and Student Support During These Weeks?

Never fear, while your portal is offline you will have phone access to address any queries or assistance you may have during this period. You can always contact us on 1800 506 509 9am to 5pm to book in a trainer appointment OR speak with the students services staff.

We are extremely excited about the launch of The Hub and we are sure you will love this new learning environment.

Do you have questions or need any help at all with your course?

As always, our fantastic Student Services and Training team will be there to hold your hand through this process so please feel free to contact us for any assistance during this transition at 1800 506 509 or through admin@inspireeducation.net.au.

You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

Comments

There’s 35 comments (add a comment)

• Gerrit Jan Noltus says:

Hi Geraldine,

I got an email that my assessment is competent,
    and yesterday that my course is ended,
    Is everything done now?
    Is every part competent?

kind regards

Gerrit Jan Noltus

• Luke Imbong Luke Imbong says:

Hi Gerrit! I’ll forward your question to Geraldine and our Student Support team so you should hear from them next week 🙂 The student portal isn’t available right now, but please feel free to give us a ring on Monday at 1800 506 509 so that we can help you if you have more questions.

• Geraldine O'Flynn says:

Hello Gerrit and Luke,
        There seems to be a misunderstanding. I am not a teacher at Inspire Education, and have no role there other than as a student.
        Regards
        Geraldine

• Meghan says:

I must have missed this information somehow and have not downloaded the assessment cluster learning guide? Is it too late to download it now or will I not be able to do any work until thursday?

• Cheska Ruz Cheska Ruz says:

Hi Meghan! Unfortunately, we have temporarily disabled students from downloading learner guides while the transition is happening. Please give us a ring on Monday at 1800 506 509 and our Support team will see what they can do for you until Thursday 🙂

• Stefanie Mason says:

Hi,
    I am after help on Subject 6 Culture and Community, questions 29. I am not sure as to what i am supposed to be looking for. I also want to ask about Assessment workbook 11. Is there things that i have to sign and my boss? I work full time in childcare and have for 4 or so years so does this mean i don’t have to fill in the hours log? Also where it has the sections about what the student (me) has to do do tick of yes if I’ve done it and my boss initials it or do i?

• Jennifer Watson says:

Could the last 2 messages to me on the portal from len be emailed to me please. I cannot wait in suspense any longer. Thank you

• Kulwinder Kaur says:

Hi Geraldine,
    I was just about to start my assessment today, I’m totally new about the course and I heard about the Hub online on website and student portal will be offline till 12of may and I was able to download 1 assessment if I completed them, would I be able to submit them before 12th may or on Hub. Also I have completed First-Aid and Work effectively with culturally diverse clients and co-workers in Cert iii in children services which means I have to completed only 12 units out of 14 in aged care if I’m right. Could you also tell me how can I provide my proof of unit competency. I would be really appreciate
    Have a nice day

• Kirstyn Whait says:

If we are waiting on a confirmation or certificate to say we have passed will we need to wait until the 12th if may to access that?

• Katrina Bianchi says:

You have requested that I confirm my postal address to process my qualification and send my certificate. I cannot access the portal so:

PO Box 391, Morningside QLD 4170

• Janeece Scott says:

How will I upload an assignment this week?

• Sara says:

Hi there,
    Will the Webinars start up again with the new hub? When’s the next cert 4 book 2 group planned please?
    Cheers

• Adele says:

I must of missed this information can you resend it to me so that I can download. Thanks Adele

• Adele says:

Hi, Just checked my emails and there is nothing please resend

• syeda says:

please help me find the sign in page thanks

• Luke Imbong Luke Imbong says:

Hi Syeda! The Online Student Portal is temporiraly unavailable right now until Thursday 12 May while we are working on the new learnign center called ‘The Hub’. If you have any questions about your course, you can still book a call with your trainer by giving us a ring at 1800 506 509 🙂

• ASHWINI NAVEEN says:

I must have missed this information somehow and have not downloaded the assessment cluster learning guide? Is it too late to download it now or will I not be able to do any work until Thursday. I need learner guide and assessment work book of play and development. ECE-004..Please any help?

• Meredith says:

just wondering if you could tell me if the website name will remain the same or will it be changed?

• Kellie Oddy says:

Hi, I had a tutor session booked for today at 5pm and i’m still waiting!!! NOT HAPPY as I need to finish this course!! I work from 8am til 5pm Monday to Friday and as previously discussed with you, I cannot do this work during my work time – thats why we arranged to have a tutor session at 5pm today…….!!! Not good enough….I’ve paid a lot of money to do this course, now you want me to pay more because my time has expired and no one has bothered to call me today! I made myself available for this time (what a waste)….NOT HAPPY!!

• Cheska Ruz Cheska Ruz says:

I apologise for that inconvenience, Kellie. I’ve asked our student support team to check what happened and they should reach out to you soon to help your schedule a session with your trainer. Sorry again for this mistake, we aim to give all students the support they need so we will make sure this does not happen again in the future.

• David Schofield says:

How do I submit my work for assessment in this change over period?

• Luke Imbong Luke Imbong says:

Hi David! Submissions are unavailable, but you will be able to submit your work as soon as the Hub is open. If you have any questions, please feel free to speak with our student support team at 1800 506 509 🙂

• Amelia says:

Hi,
    I don’t have my learners guide downloaded, and am unable to access it as the portals offline.
    I was unaware this was happening, and as a result am unable to study.
    What can I do and will this time be made up in an extension for this assessment?
    Thanks,
    Amelia.

• Luke Imbong Luke Imbong says:

Hi Amelia! If your course was scheduled to end this week, then you will be given a extension so that you have more time to complete your course. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact our student support team at 1800 506 509 🙂

• David says:

Hi Guys / Fellow Students

From my experience, it is best not to rush the completion of web sites. The lead time to resolve issues (caused by rushing) once the site comes back on line will so long, that it is unlikely these issues would be able to be resolved. For my own benefit, I would like to see the time taken now to commission, test, fix and deliver a really functional site, even if it takes a few extra days. And not rush to keep students happy (who will be really, really unhappy if the they get a rushed product that forever doesn’t function)
    Take the time.