Inspire’s Brand New TESOL Course
Certificate IV in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
Have you ever considered a career path where you can travel the world and get paid for it? Inspire Education’s brand new TESOL course offers this opportunity. Launching on July 1st, the Certificate IV in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) is internationally recognised and with limitless possibilities your qualification can take you anywhere.
The Cert IV TESOL course will allow you to work in places like Japan, China, Thailand and The Middle East and as well as being able to work overseas you can utilise your TESOL qualification by teaching in Australia.
CHECK OUT OUR ENTIRE BLOG DEDICATED TO TESOL COURSES AT http://inspireeducation.net.au/.
Why Study TESOL?
Many people choose to do obtain a Certificate IV TESOL:
- For the huge lifestyle change, great career prospects and the chance to live abroad.
- Lack of job prospects in the home economy have encouraged people to gain an internationally recognised qualification and work overseas while boosting their resume.
- To increase skills. Many teachers and trainers working in Australia and overseas have realised the value of a TESOL qualification in increasing both demand and pay scales.
- Because it is a worthwhile cause. Lots of retires become TESOL certified working part time with some re-entering the workforce full time as an English teacher.
To find out more about Inspire Education and the course outline and costs for the Cert IV TESOL course see >>> inspireeducation.net.au/courses/english-teaching-courses/certificate-iv-tesol/. For your convenience I have also included the course outline and basic information below if the ‘Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages’ is a course that interests you!
What Will You Learn?
TESOL is about becoming a qualified international teacher through gaining an internationally recognised qualification. You will learn to design and develop learning strategies and create learning resources in able to assist your future national and international students develop English competencies. The Cert IV TESOL with Inspire Education provides you with first class training.
Course Outline and Structure
Certificate IV in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Course Core Units:
- AABBH Design and deliver an ESL teaching program
- AABBK Design and develop an ESL learning framework
- AABBM Plan an integrated lesson using communicative language teaching methodology
- AABBL Identify and use basic grammatical concepts and traditional meta language
- AABBG Demonstrate understanding of the basic terminology of traditional grammar
TESOL Training Schedule
Most students choose to undertake the course through distance and online learning allowing them to work at an individual pace. The course runs over 12 months through distance learning. As Inspire is continually enrolling students you can begin the course at a date most suitable for you.
— Applicants must demonstrate sound English (both written and spoken) through the Internationally English Language Testing System and through evidence of Year 12 English
— Applicants must have completed Year 12
— Applicants must participate in an interview (to both inform applicants about the course and assess suitability)
Where can I find out more?
To find out more on gaining your English teaching qualifications, check our Inspire’s TESOL page, or get in contact by calling 1800 506 509!
Latest posts by Brent Rogers (see all)
- Australian Vocational Courses: ‘Dead as Dinosaurs’ or Still Relevant Today? - November 20, 2015
- Project Management Skills – Qualities Of A Project Manager Part 2 - May 20, 2013
- Origins of double-entry bookkeeping - May 17, 2013