BRAND NEW Cert IV in Project Management Practice Launched!
Course quick link: BSB41513 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
It’s back, and it’s better than ever!
Inspire has launched our NEW Certificate IV in Project Management Practice course (course code BSB41513). This is now the newest and most up-to-date Certificate IV level project management course. With your new Project Management Practice qualification, you’ll be equipped to tackle roles such as:
• Communications liaison
• Contracts officer
• Estimator and scheduler
• Project administrator
• Project analyst
• Project assistant
• Project coordinator
• Project officer
• Project records officer
• Project support
• Project team member
• Quality officer
It’s even a handy course for small business operators – in fact anyone – who needs to be able to identify and apply project management skills and knowledge in a wide range of industries and situations.
What will you learn in the Cert IV in Project Management Practice?
The Cert IV in Project Management Practice teaches a practical skills so you can be an effective member of a project team and support their activities. This qualification includes 9 units:
Core Units (3 Total):
• BSBPMG409A – Apply project scope-management techniques
• BSBPMG410A – Apply project time-management techniques
• BSBPMG411A – Apply project quality-management techniques
Elective Units (6 Total):
• BSBPMG412A – Apply project cost-management techniques
• BSBPMG413A – Apply project human resources management approaches
• BSBPMG414A – Apply project information management and communications techniques
• BSBPMG415A – Apply project risk-management techniques
• BSBPMG416A – Apply project procurement procedures
• BSBPMG417A – Apply project life cycle management processes
This course is designed to develop many employability skills:
• assisting the project team to plan communications, facilitate information flow and review communications
• communicating verbally with external parties and clients
• participating in meetings, questioning and discussions, and making presentations
• assisting with obtaining information from relevant sources throughout the project life cycle
• recommending ways to eliminate causes of unsatisfactory performance of products and processes
• resolving and preventing conflict in the team
Initiative and Enterprise
• generating a range of responses to new and emerging situations
• translating ideas into action and measurable outcomes
Planning and Organising
• planning work and project tasks for self and others
• tracking actual effort against the project plan
• undertaking the work in line with an agreed management plan and within delegated authority
• identifying the learning and development needs of people working on the project and facilitating those needs being met
• using word processing packages to produce written plans, scope definitions, report on project activities, and communicate with stakeholders
There are no pre requisites to study the Cert IV in Project Management Practice. Most people will find it beneficial to have previous experience in a project-based role or to have already completed relevant qualifications such as the Certificate III in Business.
Complementary courses and further training opportunities
Are you ready to be in the driver’s seat? When you’re ready to take charge of projects and be responsible for achieving project objectives, the Diploma of Project Management is the next course for you!
The Cert IV in Project Management Practice also combines well with many courses:
• The Certificate IV in Training and Assessment will equip you to be a more effective workplace trainer and open up opportunities to become a vocational trainer teaching the Certificate IV in Project Management practice.
• The Certificate IV in Workplace Health and Safety is ideal if you want to be more proactive in your organisation’s health and safety and move into WHS roles.
• The Certificate IV in Human Resources is a great way to expand your abilities to manage the human resources in your workplace.
• The Certificate IV in Frontline Management will develop your skills in management and leadership so you can tackle supervisor and management roles.
Are you ready to start? Check out the Certificate IV in Project Management Practice course page and grab your free information pack to begin your training journey.